Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mum doesn't want to leave her home in Seymour. She has more family down there than just Josh. She also has a husband & a job. Never ever thought of moving up. Fake news again.
Fair enough. Step Dad obviously matters too. But hey if your kid has an opportunity to excel at an elite level but will only reach those highs with close family proximity, maybe your family goes on an adventure and see's what happens..

Been away on work past 10 day with no BF access. Anyone want to give me a TLDR version of the past 1500 comments. Wtf happened here?
Dodongo had two nuts. Dodongo almost lost the left one, but it looks like he'll probably get to keep it now.

Oh, and something to do with Schache...

Dodongo would be happy for Schache to spend periods of time in Victoria next year getting his head sorted out. Dodongo thinks he needs to somehow beat the demon he's struggling in how he always thinks he's letting people down or doesn't want to let people down. Dodongo wants Schache to get that out of his head. If he misses a goal, if he misses a mark, he's not letting anyone down. Schache needs to know that. He needs to not be fearful of letting people down and putting so much pressure on himself and he will shine. That's the underlining issue with Schache. Dodongo knows it's fixable. It won't be easy, but it can be done. Dodongo is very confident Schache will star in the future.

Dodongo would be happy for Schache to spend periods of time in Victoria next year getting his head sorted out. Dodongo thinks he needs to somehow beat the demon he's struggling in how he always thinks he's letting people down or doesn't want to let people down. Dodongo wants Schache to get that out of his head. If he misses a goal, if he misses a mark, he's not letting anyone down. Schache needs to know that. He needs to not be fearful of letting people down and putting so much pressure on himself and he will shine. That's the underlining issue with Schache. Dodongo knows it's fixable. It won't be easy, but it can be done. Dodongo is very confident Schache will star in the future.
Did we ever end up getting a sports psychologist at the club. It was being spoken about, not sure if it happened.

Dodongo's quite happy to do it.

Dodongo: Josh, Dodongo is backing you to have a big one today

JS: Thanks mate, I appreciate your support

Dodongo: I know....Dodongo is so confident you'll kick 7 snags today, that Dodongo has put something on the line

JS: Oh?, like what

Dodongo: Dodongo has bet his left nut but you know, no pressure son

JS: :$:(:mad::huh::eek::oops:o_O:'(:drunk::straining:

Last edited:
Shack doesn't have to star in the future..... just try his hardest n do the best he can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd prefer if he starred personally. James Hawksley tried his hardest, wasnt great to watch.
Sorry I lost consciousness for a while. I think it was the shock. James Hawksley was a good ordinary footballer who tried his guts out and played some solid football. For reasons that made no sense Voss had it in for him. At the same time, Vossie was gifting games to Sam Sheldon (who was an out and out spud) week after week off the back of games where he was getting 4, 5 or 6 disposals. I once got a PM from a member of Hawksley's family and it was clear that James was poorly handled by Voss.

Now stop pushing my buttons and let me get some sleep.

Sorry I lost consciousness for a while. I think it was the shock. James Hawksley was a good ordinary footballer who tried his guts out and played some solid football. For reasons that made no sense Voss had it in for him. At the same time, Vossie was gifting games to Sam Sheldon (who was an out and out spud) week after week off the back of games where he was getting 4, 5 or 6 disposals. I once got a PM from a member of Hawksley's family and it was clear that James was poorly handled by Voss.

Now stop pushing my buttons and let me get some sleep.

I think Sheldon’s role was to apply pressure in extending he forward 50, which from memory I think he did quite well. Hawksely on the other hand butchered the ball every time he had it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stevo suggesting some chances of potential deal involving Jong-Schache trade again.

You are right to feel tense

I reckon by the end of this:

Cameron will be a Lion and it will involve pick 12 and 16 and Schache will be a dog and Lin Jong will be at the Lions.
We will have won in the 'club is compassionate' stakes and all the journalists will talk how great that is

But

We will be in a weaker position going forward. Jong I doubt will be anything but a good honest toiler but Schache will have a long outstanding career.

As usual, Trade week is the worst time of year for the Lions. Can't remember the last time we have broke even let alone got better.

You are right to feel tense

I reckon by the end of this:

Cameron will be a Lion and it will involve pick 12 and 16 and Schache will be a dog and Lin Jong will be at the Lions.
We will have won in the 'club is compassionate' stakes and all the journalists will talk how great that is

But

We will be in a weaker position going forward. Jong I doubt will be anything but a good honest toiler but Schache will have a long outstanding career.

As usual, Trade week is the worst time of year for the Lions. Can't remember the last time we have broke even let alone got better.

2014? Beams and Bundy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back