Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombers have asked about Schache this morning....
I'd take their 2018 first rounder. But they've got no currency other than that. Even more unlikely than the Dogs.

Via the Herald Sun Live Blog:

"JOSH Schache could be traded to Essendon today in a possible three-club swap involving homesick and talented youngsters.

The Herald Sun can reveal the Bombers inquired about Schache on the final morning of trade period.

A potential deal which would send Charlie Cameron to Brisbane Lions, Aaron Francis to Adelaide and Schache to the Bombers has been discussed.

But the Crows’ interest in Francis is understood to be a possible stumbling block.

They are not heavily pursuing the 2015 No.6 pick from South Australia.

Draft picks would also be attached to the deal.

MORE TO COME"

You are right to feel tense

I reckon by the end of this:

Cameron will be a Lion and it will involve pick 12 and 16 and Schache will be a dog and Lin Jong will be at the Lions.
We will have won in the 'club is compassionate' stakes and all the journalists will talk how great that is

But

We will be in a weaker position going forward. Jong I doubt will be anything but a good honest toiler but Schache will have a long outstanding career.

As usual, Trade week is the worst time of year for the Lions. Can't remember the last time we have broke even let alone got better.
That post was so depressing it makes me want to go straight to the bathroom, grab my razor & end it right now!!! LOL.
On the bright side of life, our club no longer cops it that way anymore. People like David Noble ensures we get a fair deal. Glass half full IMO.

Dodongo will add that Dodongo thinks this is a ploy by media and clubs to male Dodongo nervous. They have read bigfooty Dodongo thinks and they thought they would play with Dodongo's emotions. Dodongo says to them all no Dodongo isnt scared. Dodongo isnt worried. You cant **** with Dodongo

Dodongo will add that Dodongo thinks this is a ploy by media and clubs to male Dodongo nervous. They have read bigfooty Dodongo thinks and they thought they would play with Dodongo's emotions. Dodongo says to them all no Dodongo isnt scared. Dodongo isnt worried. You cant **** with Dodongo

Take your pick Dodongo...

groupshotboltcutters.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodongo is not worried. The club wont cave. Dodongo thinks this is all just expected talk with no substance just to remove Dodongo's left nut
Did it grow back?

Yep, if Josh does go we must still get a pick in the first round ie. a pick in the 8-11 range.

That won’t happen. And any talk of the Bombers being interested is just the Bombers using it as leverage to get Stringer. If he goes to the dogs it will be fire one of the picks Bombers give dogs for Stringer.

I feel sick.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we swap Schache for Cameron I will fu***** vomit

Really? I would've thought that would be relatively close to a pretty good outcome at this stage. We get the player we've been chasing, give Josh his chance to go home, and head to the draft with a relatively strong hand.

Sure, it's not a top 10 pick, but it's a much better result than the pick in the 30s that the media has kept going on about for Josh.

I think it might help if a few people read between the lines. We clearly don't believe Josh is going to be a star KPF in the AFL - we'd be trying to change his mind and turn him around if we did. If one of the better development coaches in the AFL in Fagan has made that assessment of Josh, I think getting him for a player we really rate in Charlie Cameron would be ultimately a good outcome. At the very least, a palatable one.

Harden up you sooks.
This Schache drama (ever since he arrived) makes me think a deal would not only be good thing but also a relief to our playing list. Focus needs to be on our team, not just 1 individual. Right now, not a good/positive vibe with any of it.
Schache out and Dodongo's left agate as well....Happy Days. ;):thumbsu:

Really? I would've thought that would be relatively close to a pretty good outcome at this stage. We get the player we've been chasing, give Josh his chance to go home, and head to the draft with a relatively strong hand.

Sure, it's not a top 10 pick, but it's a much better result than the pick in the 30s that the media has kept going on about for Josh.

I think it might help if a few people read between the lines. We clearly don't believe Josh is going to be a star KPF in the AFL - we'd be trying to change his mind and turn him around if we did. If one of the better development coaches in the AFL in Fagan has made that assessment of Josh, I think getting him for a player we really rate in Charlie Cameron would be ultimately a good outcome. At the very least, a palatable one.

Good post.

A year ago we would have said no way, but people need to accept how much the landscape has changed. Schache is contracted so we are going to get a good insight to how the club values Schache going forward by what deal they willingly do.

It's sad that it may come to this, but it is what it is. Like you said, palatable is the right word. No one will be doing backflips.

Also seems that small forward lines are the future. Hipwood with a bunch of mozzies at his feet and a resting ruckman (Ballanden) floating forward will probably be how we shape up in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back