Resource FUTURE PICKS - 2025 Provisional AFL Draft Order, based on 2024 ladder & feat. new draft value index

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 FUTURE PICKS

For the 2024 AFL Draft, see here:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2024-provisional-afl-draft-order.1370742/

This thread is for the 2025 Draft Order. Some of these picks will be traded as future pick trades in the 2024 trade period.

Through the trade period I will try and keep it as up to date as possible, but I am one person so please be patient.

I have also set up threadmarks on the round updates, and will do the same through the trade period as picks change hands. This allows you to put the thread in reader mode, only seeing updates, or to jump back and forth to particular trades that may be of interest. To access this feature please use the button at the top right corner of the thread.

Tag me if you notice anything that isn't quite right!

Draft Value Index changes for 2025 New
The Draft Value Index (i.e., the points assigned to each pick) are changing. Starting in 2025, only the first 54 picks have points assigned, meaning each club's first three picks before any trade, compensation or priority picks are assigned.

The points value of each pick has also been reduced somewhat compared to previous years. The new values are provided here: https://mcusercontent.com/7cd32ad25.../00853ebd-ebff-a840-7be0-feba31347590/DVI.pdf

The discount for bid matching has also been reduced, with a 10% discount in the first round, and an 84-point discount thereafter. As such, bids after pick 50 do not require points and may be matched with the next pick.

So this is our new starting position:

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 11.01.54.png

Not too sure of the intention but should the ladder position take into account the finals series that was just played?
The 2024 ladder is just a placeholder for the purposes of the 2025 draft order anyway, so it's a distinction without a difference at this point.

The discount for bid matching has also been reduced, with a 10% discount in the first round, and an 84-point discount thereafter. As such, bids after pick 50 do not require points and may be matched with the next pick.
Just a correction, bids from #37 on can be matched with the next pick and don't require points

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource FUTURE PICKS - 2025 Provisional AFL Draft Order, based on 2024 ladder & feat. new draft value index

Remove this Banner Ad

Back