Game Day Futuristic Tiger Cubs vs AFL Suns. A tribute to Dustin goat Martin and the great Marlion Pickett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty hogging the limelight as per usual, none of the Tugger fans give a stuff about Pickett, Grimes and Naismith.

Neither do the commentators,. it's all about Dusty, at least he is more worthy of the limelight than that twerp Razor Ray.

91bodq.jpg

What a basketcase the 2024 Tigers were, winning only 2 games for the year, this is the worst team I have seen since Fitzroy 1996.

The worst is yet to come, with their exodus, I cannot see Richmond winning a single game next year.

And look for their membership and crowd numbers to sink faster than the Titantic.

91bodq.jpg

What a basketcase the 2024 Tigers were, winning only 2 games for the year, this is the worst team I have seen since Fitzroy 1996.

The worst is yet to come, with their exodus, I cannot see Richmond winning a single game next year.

And look for their membership and crowd numbers to sink faster than the Titantic.
Their VFL team is currently getting beaten by Williamstown, too.

Ouf.

91bodq.jpg

Their crowd numbers already have.

Welcome back!

Thanks for the warm welcome back !
And good luck to your Lions in the final, would be absolutely delightful to see Joe win a premiership medal if only for zackah melts :)
Read my sig flog. Joey and I are besties again :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

91bodq.jpg

The Tigetanic. The biggest disaster in recorded human history will be unveiled in 2025. :$

The Tigetanic. The biggest disaster in recorded human history will be unveiled in 2025. :$
You mean the disaster that was the Tuggers 2024 season can be topped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Futuristic Tiger Cubs vs AFL Suns. A tribute to Dustin goat Martin and the great Marlion Pickett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back