Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the penalty for appealing?

I don't think it's relevant, he'll appeal anyway, surely.

A third strike penalty is $2500 and one match. An early guilty plea reduces it to $0 and a one match suspension.
The cost of an appeal to the tribunal is $0. The cost of a second appeal to the appeal board is $5000, $2500 of which is non-refundable.

Lucky Suban does have a spine, who knows the damage a biter like Masten would do without bones in his way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just another inconsistent, spineless decision to add to a long list by a truly inept sporting body. Expect injuries from this type of incident in the finals. They've just given the green light.

Just another inconsistent, spineless decision to add to a long list by a truly inept sporting body. Expect injuries from this type of incident in the finals. They've just given the green light.

Already expecting someone to take out Ballantyne on his return since it is green lighted by the MRP.

"The match day report against Fremantle’s Nat Fyfe for making forceful contact from front-on against North Melbourne’s Ben Jacobs was assessed. After viewing all available footage and receiving a medical report from the North Melbourne Football Club, it was the view of the panel that the ball was loose, with Jacobs turning back towards the bouncing ball with Fyfe coming towards him. As Jacobs reached for the ball, Fyfe goes to ground with his hands out in front of him to contest the ball. As Fyfe moves into the contest, he makes incidental high contact to the North Melbourne player’s face with his arm and a free kick is paid against him. Fyfe’s body then makes contact to Jacobs’ chest and shoulder area. It was the view of the panel there was insufficient forceful high contact to constitute a reportable offence. No further action was taken."

Probably the most well written summation all year.

I'm glad he got off, the Brownlow is in the bag....Hodge will get rested for the next 2 weeks and all is well for the finals. Outside of knocking out the umpire no one gets suspended from here...

The funny thing is Mundy got done for his love tap with Harvey going down and staying down like the little bitch he is.

How many elbows and jumper punches would have more force.

Harvey is such a little weak prick.

It's ok a facts a fact.

I hate seeing Walters duck. I didn't like seeing Suban call out Masten. I'm not one eyed but you'll probably think Harvey was courageous. It's borderline cheating to stay down like he did. Simply weak as.

Anyone have footage of Boomer going down only to jump back up again when they had the ball.

The blokes pissweak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back