Injury Fyfe's Shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you have convinced me to get rid of him in my DT guys!

That said I am more disappointed for him as he was coming along in leaps and bounds and exciting to watch!

If it is any consolation I am JINXED at DT so IF i get rid of him he'll probably make it through the season quite well (lol).

Sorry to ask a DT question but you guys dont appear to have a dedicated thread.

Fyfe is pretty cheap this week. Is his shoulder too much of a concern to pick him up? It appears from reading this thread that many believe he is almost certain to get a rest at some point. Would you agree with that? Really like the look of this kid - as a bombers supporter i relish the comparison to Jimmy Hird.

Also, 'On the Couch' this week Gerard Healy said that Pav was carrying an injury as if everyone knew it was a fact. Yet Harvey had come out last week in the press and said that is completely untrue. Who do i believe?

Who would you think is more likely to miss games in the rest of the season - Pav or Fyfe?

Thanks for any response.

Sorry to ask a DT question but you guys dont appear to have a dedicated thread.

Fyfe is pretty cheap this week. Is his shoulder too much of a concern to pick him up? It appears from reading this thread that many believe he is almost certain to get a rest at some point. Would you agree with that? Really like the look of this kid - as a bombers supporter i relish the comparison to Jimmy Hird.

Also, 'On the Couch' this week Gerard Healy said that Pav was carrying an injury as if everyone knew it was a fact. Yet Harvey had come out last week in the press and said that is completely untrue. Who do i believe?

Who would you think is more likely to miss games in the rest of the season - Pav or Fyfe?

Thanks for any response.

I reckon fyfe is more likely to miss games. If your looking for a cheap forward/ mid option the best one is sylvia. Got 21 last week because he got injured and subbed off. Give him one week back to drop down some more will probs be around 330-340 then pick him up. Was averaging 100 before his sub game so will be artificially low in price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Fyfe's Shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back