Sydney v Fremantle​

10 Nick Blakey (SYD)
7 Caleb Serong (FRE)
6 Nat Fyfe (FRE)
3 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)
2 Jeremy Sharp (FRE)
1 Hayden McLean (SYD)
1 Josh Draper (FRE)

I have to say that at times both last year and this year so far, I had my doubts the he could be a real influence and positive to the team, but, he has given us an extra lift in most games.
He has certainly given plenty to the club.
He has proven himself as a real team player Playing for the rest of the group.

Coaches' Votes​

Sydney v Fremantle​

10 Nick Blakey (SYD)
7 Caleb Serong (FRE)
6 Nat Fyfe (FRE)
3 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)
2 Jeremy Sharp (FRE)
1 Hayden McLean (SYD)
1 Josh Draper (FRE)

Big for him to be back in the votes again this week.

I think at the end of the year people will see total coaches votes and have to reevaluate his season. The issue is that some still want him to be peak Fyfe and have not changed their grading scale.

Either way he took Heeney out of the game and had an impact for us around clearances and delivering to our forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of whispers during the week of a retirement. It’s him and Pav as the best to do it in purple.

We didn’t get enough of him at his peak sadly due to the broken legs but in his prime he was the standout player in the comp. Not enough recognition as to how powerful he was, he was a brute.

All Australian 2014, 2015, 2019 but should’ve been included at least 1-2 more times in 2011, 2013 or 2018.

Enjoy flying helicopters, driving trucks, surfing, meditating or whatever it is. Busted his body for the club, a legend.

Plenty of whispers during the week of a retirement. It’s him and Pav as the best to do it in purple.

We didn’t get enough of him at his peak sadly due to the broken legs but in his prime he was the standout player in the comp. Not enough recognition as to how powerful he was, he was a brute.

All Australian 2014, 2015, 2019 but should’ve been included at least 1-2 more times in 2011, 2013 or 2018.

Enjoy flying helicopters, driving trucks, surfing, meditating or whatever it is. Busted his body for the club, a legend.
Retire ????

Doesn't he have a contract for next year.

Yeah a mate sent me a screenshot off fb or twitter or whatever hinting at retirement at season’s end. Was surprised there was nothing on here about it. NFI how accurate it’ll be.

Yeah a mate sent me a screenshot off fb or twitter or whatever hinting at retirement at season’s end. Was surprised there was nothing on here about it. NFI how accurate it’ll be.
Good way (in theory) to make sure the boys get up next week if Sonny and/or Fyfe say they pulling up stumps.

Last edited:
Good way (in theory) to make sure the boys get up next week if Sonny and/or Fyfe say they pulling up stumps.
I think Fyfe would wait for the off-season and go on one his trips into some place away from the beaten track that he does to reflect and make that decision away from the spotlight then inform the club about it.

Then just make it all about himself this week.

Your a long time retired as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast It's time to celebrate Nat Fyfe and what he has done for our club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back