Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

So Kelly has agreed to go to Norf at the end of 2019 because they will be "less shit" then?

Lol what happens when they miss finals again next year?

Whether the rumour is worth subscribing to or not is one thing but keep in mind we played for the spoon last game last season.

Simmo has two he won at North.

I'm hoping he can get one as a coach for you guys too.

Don't believe this myth that Victorians will all be supporting Collingwood. I'll be going for you blokes, and would go for you against any other Vic team.

My second team and a family team, I'm in the exact same boat. I'm all Eagles this Saturday.

Interestingly when I read the quote from Gaff re making the decision quickly after grand final I thought yep he's gone.
When I listened to the clip he says straight after that, that he has to make a quick decision (which is true given the deadlines).

I've been confident he would stay this whole time but obviously now significantly less confident. I think his dad is the genuine reason if he leaves and because of that we'll match and trade him back to Victoria (not necessarily North)

The way I interpret his 'undecidedness' is Norfs monster offer is a little tempting but he really wants to stay here.

He may have a couple of questions surrounding WCE offer and once they are answered his decision will follow.

Just me speculating - I really think decision yet to be made.

Edit - but then I am a glass half full sort of person.

Both Gaff and Polec heavily front ended. Polec a million next year is what has gone around, and Gaff probably 2 million.

Salary cap goes up as well and our other guns are all on long term deals that were front ended for last few years.

Goldy our highest paid player and his deal ends next year and he won't command the same money again.

We've been planning for this for a while.

Planning?

Having money because of a shite list isn’t “planning”.

Ive thought hes been gone for ages but the last few weeks have swayed the other way. Last call for me on this as we will know within the week but I reckon he stays. He craves the success we will bring Saturday and wont be able to resist the lure.

Why does every North supporter act like they're part of North's trade discussions? No other supporters act this way - they all recognise speculation.

We have a few genuine "in the know" types who post here. The distance between club and supporters is a lot closer at North than many other places.

Our media bloke posts here regularly and our old CEO did/does too.

Of course therest huge amounts of bullshit and speculation from posters. But if you know which posters are actually ITK you will learn some accurate stuff re North.

It's this closeness with the club, the accessibility, that is reflected in the posting from some.

Planning?

Having money because of a shite list isn’t “planning”.

Good enough list to beat the team that will win this year's premiership a few weeks ago no?

That distance can be measured as the diameter of a tin can.

We had a fundraiser the other week and I put in cash to help upgrade Arden Street so our VFL and AFLW teams can play rhere.

Its good being part of a club where you can go and watch your team train every week, where supporters are genuinely valued.

Lots of people I know who support "big clubs" basically barrack for a team on TV. Each to their own.

But given the club is now completely secure, I know which I would prefer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way I interpret his 'undecidedness' is Norfs monster offer is a little tempting but he really wants to stay here.

He may have a couple of questions surrounding WCE offer and once they are answered his decision will follow.

Just me speculating - I really think decision yet to be made.

Edit - but then I am a glass half full sort of person.

I think you may be a glass always full type person, even when it has been knocked over.

Good enough list to beat the team that will win this year's premiership a few weeks ago no?

We were beaten yes, but so what!

I am hoping like anything for Rawlings to force north to pony on up their first rounder. That would still be unders but north are making it a habit attempting to steal a slice of the top clubs loaf. And you wonder why we still call you the tin rattlers.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am hoping like anything for Rawlings to force north to pony on up their first rounder. That would still be unders but north are making it a habit attempting to steal a slice of the top clubs loaf. And you wonder why we still call you the tin rattlers.

Now that first rounder of North needs to go to us if they want Gaff. Better than a compo pick for sure.

So when West Coast inevitably do exactly what we are doing to another club in a year or two, will you guys be tin rattlers?

Had a chat to Gaffs Auntie today here in Victoria, met her through a family friend.

She said she doesn’t have any info and that as far as she knows Gaff is still deciding (I definitely think he’s gone though). But interestingly she said she didn’t think Gaff would come over for the GF as he was so distraught about not being able to play.

Had a chat to Gaffs Auntie today here in Victoria, met her through a family friend.

She said she doesn’t have any info and that as far as she knows Gaff is still deciding (I definitely think he’s gone though). But interestingly she said she didn’t think Gaff would come over for the GF as he was so distraught about not being able to play.
I am 90% sure I saw him in some vision over there though. Could be wrong however.

Simmo has two he won at North.

I'm hoping he can get one as a coach for you guys too.

Don't believe this myth that Victorians will all be supporting Collingwood. I'll be going for you blokes, and would go for you against any other Vic team.
:trophy: :trophy:

upload_2018-9-28_18-41-36.png

BRING HOME THE SILVER and GOLD SIMMO !!
You sexy basterd !! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: XXX OOO

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back