Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

I miss Matt Burgan too

I dont, depressing times, dude was on the verge of tears most times when doing interviews in the rooms after games. Hope he enjoyed the premiership all the same.

I dont, depressing times, dude was on the verge of tears most times when doing interviews in the rooms after games. Hope he enjoyed the premiership all the same.
He had the toughest time, trying to conjure some sort of hope out of the shitshow we were then.

I know Matt. He sure did enjoy the premiership. Lifelong Demon, hence the real pain that was apparent to all watching his player interviews during those dark times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I literally just want an interview with all the draftees with how they're coping with AFL demands etc.

Why is it so hard to ask for actual footy related news?

We seem possibly under-staffed this preseason. Have seen a few adverts pop up over the last few months for positions in the marketing space at MFC. Not only are we a bit lacking in the area you've mentioned, but we had a whole multi-part doco series previously, we're a long way from that now.

They did mention in a reply on twitter something with the draftees was coming soon though, so fingers crossed, and tbf the social team would be different people to the media team.

PS - G'day old mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back