Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea, lets soften up Demon by putting Spirit next to it... thennnnnnnn.... lets get a kid who hasn't reached puberty to do a voice over to make Demons Spirit sound even less threatening. ******* morons.
Starting to get the feeling that these ads are being made with the intent to piss you off specifically.

Starting to get the feeling that these ads are being made with the intent to piss you off specifically.

This makes sense, coz they cant honestly believe this shit will entice non members to sign up

This makes sense, coz they cant honestly believe this s**t will entice non members to sign up
In fairness, I think they meant to get Spargo to read the script but he was unavailable that day.

In fairness, I think they meant to get Spargo to read the script but he was unavailable that day.

And what a script it is. Written on the toilet by some overpaid marketing w***er on a 100k a year job no doubt. All these flavours and I choose to be salty, proudly.

Maybe Ben Brown can shave his head again mid year so we can raise some money to bring Ben Gibson back on a decent salary next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This ******* club. Makes me want to change teams... :$

Get rid of the dork kid, and call us Melbourne instead of that stupid ****ing slogan they going with and it might have been allright. Demon spirit to me is giving up in the second half which is what they did making that shithouse whatever the **** you call that crap

Get rid of the dork kid, and call us Melbourne instead of that stupid ******* slogan they going with and it might have been allright. Demon spirit to me is giving up in the second half which is what they did making that shithouse whatever the * you call that crap

Demon Spirit is getting embarrassed by the opposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back