Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

This was actually funny. Really cheeky "ill kick the goal but let me show you up first" Tom Bugg vibes from the red footy guy.
Whenever the half time games are played by a couple of blokes who have been on the piss all day it's quality viewing.

I don't know if you guys have watched a club video on youtube lately but they have Viney at the end of the video saying "If you want to see more of the dees subscribe up here" he then points up left of screen

Despite the channel info in the video outro being on the bottom left. There is no option to sub at the top left

I don't know if you guys have watched a club video on youtube lately but they have Viney at the end of the video saying "If you want to see more of the dees subscribe up here" he then points up left of screen

Despite the channel info in the video outro being on the bottom left. There is no option to sub at the top left
Thanks Sandra, only 2 months late... :p

Viney pointing to the wrong spot for the subscribe button on the outro of vids. Classic.

View attachment 1990132

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its inspiring. Having Bowey posing for a photo on the beach in his full footy kit between two anchors really gets me fired up.
I suspect photoshop may have been involved.

Hopefully they use Tom Sparrow next week. We need more AI generated things with GREAT players in them.

I've noticed the AFL have dialled their cringe photoshops back since the early rounds, a rare showing of them listening to the fans

That said that round 0 "art" of us and swans players on jetski's is burned into my brain

I've noticed the AFL have dialled their cringe photoshops back since the early rounds, a rare showing of them listening to the fans

That said that round 0 "art" of us and swans players on jetski's is burned into my brain
You just reminded me of that horror show. Eugh

Media team didnt go fulll cowards this week, got our all the goals video vs Freo...

So much to unpack:

Footy emoji looks more like an american football to me, certainly no :smallfooty:

Cant please everyone and backgammon is king:

Screen Shot 2024-07-22 at 6.00.49 pm.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back