Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Backgammon is the biggest, richest and most powerful game on earth and has 4 billion followers and is popular in every country on earth > AFL has 6 million followers and is only popular in 4 out of 6 Australian states ghc

Should the club do the All The Goals videos with Starlight playing the background?
Starlight would be kinda funny. Something the Giants team would put up, self-aware and self-deprecating. But we're a BIG CLUB so none of that for us please. All seriousness all the time

They've done it again, masters of cringe and making things really weird and awkward. I had to stop watching when Windsor asked how things are going for Petty as a forward, second hand embarrassment overload.

They've done it again, masters of cringe and making things really weird and awkward. I had to stop watching when Windsor asked how things are going for Petty as a forward, second hand embarrassment overload.

HOOK IT INTO MY VEINS!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna need a play by play on this one because unlike the Bowie Play of the week the club actually pulled this one down with whatever went wrong with it

Clint has always been a big self inserter as a journo around the club. Wasn't it him that leaked info when he worked with the club to make their own podcast before gus and gawny?

Anyways yeah is a diehard, but his old man deserves all the credit for the time he's put into the club over the years

Clint has always been a big self inserter as a journo around the club. Wasn't it him that leaked info when he worked with the club to make their own podcast before gus and gawny?

Anyways yeah is a diehard, but his old man deserves all the credit for the time he's put into the club over the years
That was Tom Morris.

Bring back The Coaches Office with Robbo!
**** nothing was better than Robbo chuckling with Neeld with some banter at the start of every interview after another smashing on the weekend

**** nothing was better than Robbo chuckling with Neeld with some banter at the start of every interview after another smashing on the weekend
After a 45 point loss: "We could see a lot more positives this week"

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back