Game Day- Freo v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure it is much of a muchness, 270 is almost 30% more than 210 ... That is not insignificant. Anyway, I agree it shouldn't be an excuse for losing.

Hey guys, loaded up on you at $6 to win by 1-24 @ $200.
Think you're a real shot today, so I loaded up on the pot odds.
Good luck :)

Cheers Chewy :thumbsu:

I don't think we can kick enough goals to beat the Hawks, because our Midfield will spend so much time helping out the incompetent Zac Dawson, that we won't be able to move the ball forward.

So MF dropping back has nothing to do with the Hawks having 2 inside the top 10 Goal Kickers?

Apparently JVB is sub :confused:

Roberton and JVB subs in consecutive weeks, I don't think we've figured out how to use the sub yet :(

So who plays on Rioli then? I thought that's why he was in the team? If it's Duffield or Ibbotson he will kick a big bag and we'll go down.

Ibbo or De Boer.

Last years effort of Grover on Riolli still burns

Apparently JVB is sub :confused:

Roberton and JVB subs in consecutive weeks, I don't think we've figured out how to use the sub yet :(

So who plays on Rioli then? I thought that's why he was in the team? If it's Duffield or Ibbotson he will kick a big bag and we'll go down.

Agree Rioli will have a field day on those two, wouldn't mind seing Mzungo having a crack at him i reckon he has the pace and mobility to go with him.

Cheers Chewy :thumbsu:

So MF dropping back has nothing to do with the Hawks having 2 inside the top 10 Goal Kickers?
Well, thats part of it. Because Dawson is that incompetent, one of their forwards will have a field day (more than usual) so the MF will have to drop back even harder.

I see people are already prepping to sook about a possible loss. They have as much reason to be uncertain about the result.

I expect mundy to break the shackles this weekend after showing great signs last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, I'm more fearful of having HMac and Baz commentating than losing almost, Mick won't be particularly kind on special comments either if that's the team they go with :eek:

Ugh, the Chief is insufferable.
So biased to Hawks.

Mute button might get a workout today.

Apart from the good defensive record we currently have, Dunstall just mentioned we are #1 for disposal efficiency over the past 5 games.

These are positive signs, Lyon said we needed to increase our score and decrease the oppositions. It's very difficult to achieve both at once, but it looks like we have a clear path and Lyon will get us there.

I believe the second half of the season will have us build on the defensive efforts and begin to score much higher. To be fair we have had plenty of scoring shots, it's our players spraying them that's hurting us.

Freo by 25, new freo with structures will not bend to the hawks anymore.

Hi guys,

Good luck today, enjoy the game It won't be pretty to watch, but it should be a great contest. The reason I'm posting here is to inform you of the weather.

Melbourne
current temp: 12'c
forecast max: 16'c

Launceston
current temp: 14'c
forecast max: 17'c

Please keep this in mind when you think of the "antarctic" conditions at that inhospitable outpost, one hour's short plane ride south of Melbourne. The north coast of Tassie is warmer than the south coast, so it's the away games in Hobart where you need to bring your beanie, mittens and thermos flask.

I'm not sure if the extra travel is a legitimate excuse. 210 minutes on a plane vs 270 minutes... Much of a muchness really... But the weather certainly won't be a factor. Cloudy and 17'.

All the best

It's all relative though. That will be antarctic for anyone coming from Perth. It feels that way going from Perth to Melbourne.

Just as 24 degrees in Perth feels boiling hot for Melbourne teams.

Hell, it gets to 18 here as a minimum, and I have to wear a jumper for most of the day.

Even summer nights down south are freezing cold to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day- Freo v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back