Game Day Freo v Dees in Alice

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe in recent times. I'm still scarred from sitting in the crowd at the G at half time on a sunny day, 54 points up against the Dees, only for Austin Wonaeamirri to kick three last quarter goals and them come from behind to win it. Crushing loss, but very 2008 Freo - and as a result I never really think we have things in the bag until the final siren.
That's true. Yet I still remember the dockers winning a fair bit of games vs the demons since 2002, going back to the Connolly era of 2002-07 alone was wins vs the demons in 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2007.

Instill remember the 2007 one as that was after a Derby game where Does Headland had a fight vs onw of the Selwood brothers

Does AB realise he could have run all the way into goals???? Haha no awareness, turns a 99% goal into nothing.

Fyfe apologising to Brayshaw after he snapped a goal instead of passing to him shows the team policy is to bring each other into the game instead of taking the shot themselves.

Plus Sturt kicking another goal would be good for him more than Brayshaw kicking one on the run

That's true. Yet I still remember the dockers winning a fair bit of games vs the demons since 2002, going back to the Connolly era of 2002-07 alone was wins vs the demons in 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2007.

Instill remember the 2007 one as that was after a Derby game where Does Headland had a fight vs onw of the Selwood brothers
The Dees were a really rubbish side for so many years in the mid naughts, I have trouble giving us much credit for any of those wins.

Conversely, we were actually reasonably well stocked with talent from 03-06 especially. A better coach than CC and a more professional development and medical team would have made such a difference back then.

Some days things just go your way and some days they just don't.

You know it's our day when Serong and Fyfe kick goals lol

But yeh alot of it has to how you set the early tone...once everything is euphoric anything seems easy and achievable

Not sure I liked that reverting back to mucking around with going backwards in last qrter but hopefully just case of putting the cue in the rack

If someone told me we're undefeated in 5 of our past 6 games I'd have to stop and look back at the results to make sure that's true.

Second best % in the league now too, that could be handy against Essendon's low percentage.
Yeah. Need a GC win today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Need a GC win today.
So its not enough to overload the death ride train for Port, Saints and Pies, now we all need to cram into the tiny slow Glod Coast tram as well??? Sheesh.

Thoughts are with David King at this difficult time

fart GIF

oh ok, good to know.

i will need to look up what that game was as no idea.. The only games i hate losing is to WCE!!
I once had a friend with the most lovable, adorable cat named Austin. I loved that lil guy. Yet, for some completely unrelated and unknown reason in 2008, I genuinely despised that cat for a few months.
Could never figure out why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back