Game Day Game Day - North v Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

Excited but nervous. I have a bad feeling that the Suns are going to go berserk on us so that they can break their away game hoodoo. Cannot let them take control of the match at any point.

Just crunch it out and get the win!

Today has to be the day..
Some of our young fans are yet to see a win live, it’s time to correct that today.
Our form line is improving, and the Suns rarely win in Melbourne.
Disappointed to lose Fisher, his distribution of HB is very good. Hopefully we don’t have to move Sheezel back there today.
LDU and Jy 50 touches and 3 goals between them will get us over the line💪

Today has to be the day..
Some of our young fans are yet to see a win live, it’s time to correct that today.
Our form line is improving, and the Suns rarely win in Melbourne.
Disappointed to lose Fisher, his distribution of HB is very good. Hopefully we don’t have to move Sheezel back there today.
LDU and Jy 50 touches and 3 goals between them will get us over the line💪

Quiet game for LDU and Jy then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our form is greatly improved. Goldcoast have lost every non-home game this year, are without their ruckman, and we will have a crowd pushing hard for a win.

We've won one of the last 4 games but have a percentage of 90 in that time. We're due a win.

Lets get it done.

No Witts and Whil Phil surely goes to Anderson. My left field move would be to have LMac do a job on Flanders. He's the damaging half back for them and a big risk of getting 30 plus if we don't put time into him. We have to be a big chance today.

This is an even game in my opinion could go either way, we are in good form and I think we can get the job done as long as we don't give away silly free kicks which are a momentum killer! The boys by 27 points and our best player charlie Comben to have a monster game with LDU!;)

Danger game, imho.

They are a tougher opponent than their ladder position suggests, and they're coming off a good win that will have them feeling confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back