Game Day Game Day - North v Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger game, imho.

They are a tougher opponent than their ladder position suggests, and they're coming off a good win that will have them feeling confident.
Definitely won’t be an easy game. GC have had the wood over us for a long while (we won’t count the final round last year) but I think we can match it with them.
We’ve hung around the last two weeks while playing quite poorly at times. If we can put it together today we can win.
I’d feel more confident if the warlord was playing

I'm struggling to remember how it went so wrong in round 9? Full mental block.

Checked the stats and was surprised to see we had more of the footy but 20 odd less I50 and lost by 11 goals. Whatever it was we need to not play that style again.

Screenshot_20240706-112440_AFL.jpg

Checked the stats and was surprised to see we had more of the footy but 20 odd less I50 and lost by 11 goals. Whatever it was we need to not play that style again.

View attachment 2039878
When I said, "continue our run of form" I meant to add "apart from the match earlier this year".

Let's win.

Let's sh1t it in!!!

View attachment 2039878

Complete inability to transfer the ball up the field after qrt time

View attachment 2039878
We’re a different team now and we should be right in this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our form is greatly improved. Goldcoast have lost every non-home game this year, are without their ruckman, and we will have a crowd pushing hard for a win.

We've won one of the last 4 games but have a percentage of 90 in that time. We're due a win.

Lets get it done.
Everywhere we lose our % gets better. Was a fair way behind richmond thought it would take 2 wins but now we are ahead on %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back