Women's Footy GAME DAY! Rd 6 v Dirty Birds @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Courtney Guard in for WC. She'll cost them a couple of goals. Bresland out for them might be tough going as well.

Good to see Swanson pulled up ok though because it sounded like she might be an out a couple days back.

or..."what should happen?"

Could do with a a big score as Lions are mauling the giants for percentage as we speak.

And... lets not get ahead of ourselves ...

Its Wharfie Time!
Adelaide went nuts on GCS too. They’ve overtaken us on percentage. If Collingwood wins, unless we completely dismantle amd maul the weags, we’ll be 4th at the end of the round.

Still no Gooch?

WC showed a better skill level than us in the wet last time and they seem to have improved since but hopefully we’ll be stinging after our loss and can bounce back to the winners circle.

getting nervous watching how good the best teams are, and the fact that they are improving each week and how strong they are :/
we need to smash the expansion side tomorrow the way the other teams are for the sake of our season!
Adelaide haven't set a foot wrong since we beat them, hoping the bris loss has the same effect on us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day! Looking forward to seeing both teams play today - a bit bummed we will be missing serong and Cerra...

Personally keen to see treacy and look for his off the ball work (leading patterns / blocking for tabs etc) that’ll go a long way to see if he plays round 1

Edit: shall this be a merged game day thread? AFL / AFLW?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So apparently WC released Auzzie the Eagle as part of their usual pre-game routine and have lost control of him.

Been chasing him around for a while according to Reddit,

I'm not sure this commentator has used the word "energised" quite enough as of yet. I mean, for crying out loud ladies, you don't kick a football, you energise it!!

Clean up the disposals, easy marks, and decision making or there will be no premiership. Omg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back