Game Day Game Day Round 13 2020 - Richmond vs Essendon, TIO Stadium, 7.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aarts needs to go for Higgins..seriously enough of this now.

Pickett does 5 bad things for 1 good thing. Seriously why do we play him? Better off with almost anyone else considering his age.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The sad thing is he plays the wing role pretty well right up until he kicks it.

What has happened with our coaching staff ? We have that much of the ball with that many entries and yet there is no plan no system what so ever to counter the flood back. Just none. Nearly all of our forward work is based around “hope.” Most of the time just vague kicks to a heavy marking contest.

Where’s the shorter and lower kick ? Where’s the forward pressure at ground level ?

It’s all just “hope” based.
Tbf we’ve had 11 shots, plenty that are gettable, and on plenty more occasions instead of someone having a crack at goal they’ve handballed to a teammate who’s gonna be under pressure.

They will make a documentary about the Striger push and SEN will just go on and on and on and on.......
Hopefully we crush them second half and then the million Richmond haters in the media can pipe right down.

Cotchin ‘we knew they were going to get numbers back’
That’s putting it politely. So predictable this year.
Every single game
They put their entire midfields back that’s why we keep dominating inside 50s

why don't we kick at goal if we're within 40m? every other team does it and scores goals at will meanwhile we kick to the goal square and turn it over or maybe get a clutch crumbing goal if we're lucky
Reckon that’s one way to do it. Get some guys who are capable from 40/45 out and lower the eyes rather than going for Lynch, Riewoldt, chol, Martin deep

I honestly couldn’t give a crap about the diving by Grimes tbh. I usually don’t like it, but the amount of times that the umpires pay that against us means that I won’t cry for the opposition when we get one.

Dixon is apparently an immovable man mountain but he gets thrown off his feet fairly easily yet we never hear anything.

cca30d2b8d065331ab7f3ec821399e66.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every single game
They put their entire midfields back that’s why we keep dominating inside 50s
Well it’s about time we woke up and delivered the ball a bit smarter
Don’t think we can play both George and Aarts in same team just don’t get enough out of then
Stack needs to lift as well

If we kicked straight the game would be over. Undisciplined acts from Cotchin cost a goal and Pickett's delayed kick cost a goal. Forward entries atrocious. Jack blocked in a marking contest and you can see his frustration. As for the free kick to Grimes, it was there. We are just not used to be given frees like that..This midfield need to deliver the ball better. The forward need to make more of an effort creating space. We should have won this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back