Game Day Port Adelaide vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 or 8 goal drubbing after only being down by 10 points HRS has done nothing this game signed for 3 more years after playing a few ok games in a row now stinking it up we are resigning the wrong players

While the last qtr has been horrible, I have actually been happy with our competitiveness up to 3 qtr time.

I think a lot of our younger players shown a lot tonight. However I don't think many of them have the tank to run out a full afl game at this stage. It should come with experience and a few more pre-seasons.

Subbing Nank was a big mistake imo. Not only is he crucial to have in the ruck, but he is our captain and I think our players (Particularly our younger players) were lost and lacking direction from his presence on the field.

Did absolutely nothing in the last, but that’s not surprising with so many kids in the team. Just can’t wait for the strength & conditioning department to get a facelift in the off-season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s mainly just making light of the current situation and focusing on the silver lining tbh. I want us finishing as high as we can, but we probably do need the high picks a low finish can give us because we don’t have a lot of talent on our list.

But finishing low gets old very quickly though. I can tolerate a maximum of 2 years in the bottom 2 before I want to see a more competitive season. I don’t want us ending up like West Coast and North Melbourne
Gallows humour.
You could cry or get angry, but how does that help? Just makes you a miserable campaigner.

I mean it’s the same as last week. We’re sticking with teams but then the kids are tiring in the last quarter and better teams are kicking away

It’s not that surprising based on the inexperience we have out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back