Game Day Thread v Car**** (7:10pm start)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First half showed how we can battle on with no big bodies in the midfield and try to match them.

3rd quarter showed what a bunch of down hill skiers Carlton is. I am happy for them to be deluded by this victory as I'm sure with a full squad to choose from for both sides we'd still own these guys. Watson, Lonergan and Hocking getting hands on the ball first means they are under pressure and don't have clean ball into forward line which means Fletch, Hooker and Pears out mark opposition.

Dempsey's pace means we keep Garlet under control and Hardingham plays on Betts.

Once again Carlton feasting on a team on its knees.

First half showed how we can battle on with no big bodies in the midfield and try to match them.

3rd quarter showed what a bunch of down hill skiers Carlton is. I am happy for them to be deluded by this victory as I'm sure with a full squad to choose from for both sides we'd still own these guys. Watson, Lonergan and Hocking getting hands on the ball first means they are under pressure and don't have clean ball into forward line which means Fletch, Hooker and Pears out mark opposition.

Dempsey's pace means we keep Garlet under control and Hardingham plays on Betts.

Once again Carlton feasting on a team on its knees.

So we are getting smashed and you come out with this? Right or wrong, posts like this are just asking for Carlton people to come to the Essendon board and rub it in.

Accept the loss.

So we are getting smashed and you come out with this? Right or wrong, posts like this are just asking for Carlton people to come to the Essendon board and rub it in.

Accept the loss.

Agree. Deal with it.

Killed by theur small forwards and killed by Murphy and Judd.

weak, pathetic, useless dogs. why do they refuse and refuse and refuse to play a full game every ****ing week?!

Never been a slattery basher but he has been very dissapointing tonight. Slaughtered in the air.

he's never been good in the air - hence why he never should play on Betts. But obviously Pears going down + Hardingham having a shocker forced stuff to happen that ideally wouldn't have

seemed like the midfield just died, which i guess isn't a surprise given the injury woes there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Alwyn Davey should been shown the door first. The most insipid player I've ever seen. It sickens me how he gets very little critics.

Alwyn Davey MUST be dropped and delisted at the end of the year. He absolutely s**** himself when he has possession, disposal is atrocious and his main asset, 'Chase and Tackle' is non-existent. I am at a loss to explain why he has been selected for the past 2 months.

I think Alwyn Davey should been shown the door first. The most insipid player I've ever seen. It sickens me how he gets very little critics.

Colyer does more than Davey anyway. Happy to keep Colyer, Jetta & Monfries as the small forwards, with Crameri, Hurley and resting ruck.

Don't know why Davey didn't kick the goal before half time.

Not too worried to be honest.
I don't think the boars will explode as much as when we usually win.
We had all the outs in the world.
Can't win without an inside midfield against a team with Judd in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back