Game Day Game of the Season - Under Siege Carlton Blues vs The Cheating, Overated Essingtin Bombers on King Charles Fake Birthday Eve

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope tonight's game is better than whatever dribble I listened to on the radio last night.

I don't care that teams actually scored in the end. That game was poo from pillar to post.

I think bombres will win tonight but we'll see which Carlton side turns up as to how easily they win it.
Shouldve watched the cricket, it was much better :)

Shouldve watched the cricket, it was much better :)
I was working so I only had access to the radio.

Got an RDO tonight though. Almost considered going to the dogs vs port because there is quite a bit of walk up in the AFL members.

Unfortunately Geelong have the bye so there’s no chance of him melting because of a cats loss 🥲

I don't care if Geelong lose, I enjoy it when they win because it upsets Triggering Tiger and most of the Richmond nuffies on this board and forum.

I also greatly enjoy Crows losses, Barrelltown Bogans !

I hope tonight's game is better than whatever dribble I listened to on the radio last night.

I don't care that teams actually scored in the end. That game was poo from pillar to post.

I think bombres will win tonight but we'll see which Carlton side turns up as to how easily they win it.
I watched Eggfooty on YouTube and he had spliced the footage of last Friday's match with the A Clockwork Orange scene where Alex is subjected to the Ludovico Technique. I thought that it pretty much summed that match up.

I watched Eggfooty on YouTube and he had spliced the footage of last Friday's match with the A Clockwork Orange scene where Alex is subjected to the Ludovico Technique. I thought that it pretty much summed that match up.

New Avatar movie just dropped on Disney Plus. I should have watched that instead of last night's constipated Ross Lyon-Ball snooze fest

Crazy Vossy is getting too close to the sack for my liking. For the good of the rest of the competition, we may need to let Carlton win one to ensure Crazy Vossy continues on.

Voss is not the problem at Carlton..it's the players.

As they say, you can't make Lemondade out of Turnips

New Avatar movie just dropped on Disney Plus. I should have watched that instead of last night's constipated Ross Lyon-Ball snooze fest
I usually like footy nights in the truck because it passes the time and takes away from the same scenery but last night I perfered looking at the same trees.

A-Cool-Glass-of-Turnip-Juice-Screenshot.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say there is a problem in the footy department. Whoever works on developing these players is the root cause.

You can't tell me a brownlow medalist doesn't have talent.

On paper carlton have a good list. But something isn't clicking.

Happy zackah meltdown/inconsolable with tears and rage day :).
In-laws over for dinner tonight and I've told them in no uncertain terms that I will be ignoring them and possibly yelling obscenities at the tv.

This is a tough game to tip.
Carlton have the wood on Essendon but Voss is being undermined by the players.
Essendon by 2 points with Jake Stringer to kick the winning goal.

In-laws over for dinner tonight and I've told them in no uncertain terms that I will be ignoring them and possibly yelling obscenities at the tv.
Mrs Chief this season: "Oh my God why do you watch it if all you do is swear?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Game of the Season - Under Siege Carlton Blues vs The Cheating, Overated Essingtin Bombers on King Charles Fake Birthday Eve

Remove this Banner Ad

Back