FTA-TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite bits

Tyrion sending Jaime to try and convince Cersei to do the right thing for her child. Why didn’t he think of that last episode? Or the one before? Or the one before that? Or last season? Remember Tyrion used to be smart. I guess they haven’t shown him reading for a while so he’s gone like a sword with no whet stone.

Dragon being in god mode. Last week the dragon went down easy as a fairly large bird, maybe a pelican or equivalent. This week nobody even getting a shot off. Should have just let rhaegal die in the fight with the dead dragon. Would have meant some consistency across the last 2 weeks.

All the building up and redeeming of Jaime and he goes back to being Cersei’s lap dog. And too stupid to not get caught going back to her as well. Still strong though if he can get Fromm the beach to Cersei with a punctured lung by the sound of it.

I know dany went mad because the writers gave some very subtle pointers it may happen, but come on. Instead of going to the red keep and killing Cersei she decides to kill the whole city instead... Way to break that wheel dany.

Such a sad ending to a show that started brilliantly.

I loved the synchronicity between The Hound and Arya. Getting thrown by Mountain, hit by rubble, eyes filled with blood for both, the lifing of the head to keep going. Good cinematography. The 2 have been linked for the series, to see this final act was great

Best ep of this season, the internet destroys shows like this.

No internet means people can't sit around analysing every little thing and take the ep for what it is.

Going well against the grain by the looks of it. Really enjoyed it, and this coming from someone who really didn't enjoy the first 4 eps. The Hound got a satisfying end.

Enjoyed Dani's descent and Grey Worm mirroring each other hurting from last episode. Varys was also handled well.

Overall really enjoyable, pacing issues and inconsistency aside.

For people who didnt, just curious, what do you think could have been done better?

No internet means people can't sit around analysing every little thing and take the ep for what it is.

100%.

pLwYqq0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please, the show would never have gotten as big as it is if it wasn't for everyone sitting around analyzing every detail. Preinternet this show dies because anyone who doesn't watch every episode is lost and it gets cancelled due to ratings slipping.

The Mountain gets a knife through his eye and into his brain and survives, what the hell did Qyburn do to him? Too bad that Stark soldier didn't have that trick when Jaime pulled the same maneuver in season 1.

Miss you Jory.
What is dead may never die. Bit of a no win for the hound.

I already miss the hound.

I hear by dedicate all the ******* chickens to him.

Please, the show would never have gotten as big as it is if it wasn't for everyone sitting around analyzing every detail.

Ohhh yeah because we didn't have hit shows before the internet

I was saying earlier on text to a friend that the pathetic complaining about every scene is so tedious

Great episode. Nice to see what the dragon is capable of. The production values are through the roof.Could be the greatest show of all time with the right ending.

Yea, absolute domination - we've never really seen one just dominate like that... Which is a shame..

How good would it have been if Dany called Gendry in and said "I need you to make me something"

Nek Minute, Dragoon Attacks the Iron fleet in full battle armor with the the spears deflecting off left, right and centre.

Exactly what they should've done - Drogon not giving a **** and just annihilating everything.

Please, the show would never have gotten as big as it is if it wasn't for everyone sitting around analyzing every detail. Preinternet this show dies because anyone who doesn't watch every episode is lost and it gets cancelled due to ratings slipping.

I don't remember any over-analysis of the first 2-3 seasons. And that's what made it the show it is. Ned's death, the Red Wedding, etc. Not sooks crying about last names and battle tactics.

Did some people hope that Dany would be sitting on Johns lap on the Iron throne and all live happily ever after?

I think lot os people have invested a lot in Danys character and hope she was a better person but her character has always killed people.... she's a bitch....

and we love her for it....

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back