Gameday has arrived!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What a finish to the quarter. Didn't give us a chance in the back pocket with 20 seconds left!:p

First five minutes of the fourth will decide this game I think. Need to get the first goal...

Fantastic spirit shown from the boys that quarter, hope Davis is ok and we've left something in the tank.

Anyone who questions Rutten's value to this team needs to head over to Delfin Island and jump in the lake :thumbsu:

Phil Davis u absolute legend!

Walker and Dangerfield lifting their games after a dismal 1st half from both, lets hope we can continue the momentum and run over a tiring hawks outfit

in front....

were fitter...

and we want it more...

bring it home

We might be fitter, but we've got nobody on the bench. Our sub has played almost the entire match, too.

We could win from here but it would take a pretty big effort. Other than the momentum gained from kicking those couple of goals, everything else is in favour of Hawthorn. They can improve more than us, the wind is in their favour, more rotation opportunities, and you'd assume the refs are going to "square up" the frees. We'll need a big effort :thumbsu:

Make it happen, Crows!!

Tambling has been good for you guys. Got to be happy with his endeavour.

Christ, I was glad Davis kicked his leg out after that hit, 'cause I thought he'd broke his neck.

Dangerfield running face first into Lewis(?), bringing the ball to ground, then kicking a goal 10 seconds later... Man, I love that guy.

Steven can't make decisions for shit, but he's a good defender. He'll be minding Buddy now, I imagine?

wow. that's parody right?

no one could know so little about the game.

he'll be in the coaches votes at the end of the match. bookmark it for the B&F count if you like. :cool:

When you said he was in everything, he dropped a mark, then a bit after that he took a shot on the run from the pocket. Granted he is a good enough player to kick it, but there was absolutely no doubt it was low percentage.

What do you want to hear? He's been great? No clangers or brain farts?

Seriously mate, stick to championing the Tambling cause, you're doing very well for yourself there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are to be a chance in the next few years we need to find at least 2 genuine 1st tier midfielders (Scott Thompson being the 3rd). That being the case, Dangerfield must get as much time around the ball as he possibly can. Long term, we gain nothing by him spending most of the game in the forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday has arrived!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back