List Mgmt. Has the list management done a good job?

Have the list managers done a good job?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of players have injuries, it's a contact sport.
He had a shoulder that went out more than I did

Its why he was considered a reach at 11 with many here saying his injuries would be an ongoing concern

Shoulder reconstruction in 2022 and we still are waiting

* I like him but he is symptomatic of our decision making

can't allow port to get JHF for so little as 2 late first round picks and expect anything above an F
How did we 'allow' it? We had nothing to do with it. North gave him away for unders once they realised he would be a cancer at their club.
He was never going to come to the Crows. Not after Port had spent years grooming him and his family. Free cars are hard to turn down.

He had a shoulder that went out more than I did

Its why he was considered a reach at 11 with many here saying his injuries would be an ongoing concern

Shoulder reconstruction in 2022 and we still are waiting

* I like him but he is symptomatic of our decision making
There were plenty of teams who were interested in him around that pick.
I would be more worried about a knee reconstruction than a shoulder, yet we took Lever, and other clubs have taken players coming off an ACL like King etc.

There were plenty of teams who were interested in him around that pick.
I would be more worried about a knee reconstruction than a shoulder, yet we took Lever, and other clubs have taken players coming off an ACL like King etc.
Car salesman must like us walking in to buy a car

'' yeah listen Ive had a few offers already so get in quick and maybe I can swing it your way ''

Is he a pass or not? I think it will be too late before we find out

How did we 'allow' it? We had nothing to do with it. North gave him away for unders once they realised he would be a cancer at their club.
He was never going to come to the Crows. Not after Port had spent years grooming him and his family. Free cars are hard to turn down.
there used to be a time when port literally could attract no one and the crows would have the pick of the SA lads, not that john reid would break his arbitrary wage structure to attempt the big ones like pav or ottens, but for the ones that wanted to come home we were the choice, even port magpies player scott thompson picked us over them

this has morphed into we are powerless or port lured him too well or were too savvy for us, that's part of justin's job to lure a player! if you can't get the big fish you may as well not bother with the minor parts as you won't be a premiership contender!

well it'd be hard say anything positive about us as they've been killing us off field for a number of years..
anyone that bothers - and I am certainly not recommending anyone waste their precious 10 mins like I did - will see dozens of pro-Power messages (they are the club of choice, how they did well getting JHF for 2 late first rounders (I thought they gave up pick 8 but perhaps a fan would see that as 'late'). Also dozens of postings critical messages on the crows - we got an F / we should just give up)

Anyway officially on ignore but your game is up - sad waste of someones time to impersonate another clubs supporter - but if thats what gets you off its your life I suppose then what can I tell you

Car salesman must like us walking in to buy a car

'' yeah listen Ive had a few offers already so get in quick and maybe I can swing it your way ''

Is he a pass or not? I think it will be too late before we find out
Nah, you are reinventing history my man.
He is a good player, worth the pick we used on him, but has been hit with injuries.
He has already shown what he is capable of and has proved his pick was warranted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't allow port to get JHF for so little as 2 late first round picks and expect anything above an F
His old man worked at Port, he played for Port, and hated the Crows. Jason literally changed his last name to add Francis to it. Fabian was the one who was in charge of where he was going, and that was Port all day. The only chance the Crows had was to draft him, and they did everything to try and get the pick from North.

Pedler has been injured this year, and he has played enough good games to say he isn't a fail. The only thing that stops him is injuries, which you can't blame on the recruiters.

he is a fail until he fulfills his promise.

we selected him knowing his body and he was braking down in junior footy, that’s all part of the decision making

I love what Peds can add to the team but he needs to get fit and build some resilience

same with Milera

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

he is a fail until he fulfills his promise.

we selected him knowing his body and he was braking down in junior footy, that’s all part of the decision making

I love what Peds can add to the team but he needs to get fit and build some resilience

same with Milera

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Milera will be turning 28 next year.
That ship has probably sailed.

I would only be giving Milera 2 year contracts from now on
I'd be ok with it even being 1 year. Last year was the first year he had played over 20 games. 39 games over the last 4 seasons. Has missed 50 games in 4 seasons. I love him but it seems irresponsible to be offering him any sort of security at this point given he will be OOC at 28 next year. Not sure many would be offering him much more.

Maybe 1 year is harsh but he is one big injury away from me being ok with being delisted

I'd be ok with it even being 1 year. Last year was the first year he had played over 20 games. 39 games over the last 4 seasons. Has missed 50 games in 4 seasons. I love him but it seems irresponsible to be offering him any sort of security at this point given he will be OOC at 28 next year. Not sure many would be offering him much more.

Maybe 1 year is harsh but he is one big injury away from me being ok with being delisted
I wouldn't even give him one year. He's cooked.

His old man worked at Port, he played for Port, and hated the Crows. Jason literally changed his last name to add Francis to it. Fabian was the one who was in charge of where he was going, and that was Port all day. The only chance the Crows had was to draft him, and they did everything to try and get the pick from North.
his step dad was made a scapegoat actually and port had to give him a risky contract at the time 600k for 6 years, not something reid was prepared to do till recently and not a contract you'd expect port to give if he was a sure thing to go to them, but in terms of the last 5 years i think that trade was the one that would have changed our projectory

Better hand? What were you going to trade for Rankine?

View attachment 2085748
we finished below them on the ladder so yes we had a much better hand, at the time it was difficult to see how port got the trade done because apart from butters they had nothing to give up, and yes ofc JHF is preferred over rankine.

anyway for the last 5 years apart from that trade it was back to a second rebuild because we didn't have the midfield

obviously the club would have known this but they just made trades for non mids like rankine to keep the pressure off rather than go back to the draft. this topic been talked to death too so that's my final response on it

😃

we finished below them on the ladder so yes we had a much better hand, at the time it was difficult to see how port got the trade done because apart from butters they had nothing to give up, and yes ofc JHF is preferred over rankine.

anyway for the last 5 years apart from that trade it was back to a second rebuild because we didn't have the midfield

obviously the club would have known this but they just made trades for non mids like rankine to keep the pressure off rather than go back to the draft. this topic been talked to death too so that's my final response on it

😃
You still haven't click the HM of Rankine's game against Carlton, GWS and Collingwood this year???? Why do you think King said he could be a top 3 player of the competition in the next few years if he wasn't a midfielder ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Has the list management done a good job?

Back