GAMEDAY LIVE (AFL Website)

Remove this Banner Ad

zugfrig78

Draftee
Oct 9, 2007
Tarneit
AFL Club
Essendon
What's the go with AFL Gameday live? Have people been able to access the full version? I used it all last year and now I try and use it in the NAB cup and I get this error saying i either have javascript turned off or i dont have the latest flash player, neither of which is true i am fully up to date, i even tried turning all sercuity off?

Lil help!

What's the go with AFL Gameday live? Have people been able to access the full version? I used it all last year and now I try and use it in the NAB cup and I get this error saying i either have javascript turned off or i dont have the latest flash player, neither of which is true i am fully up to date, i even tried turning all sercuity off?

Lil help!
i was just on there a second ago and no probs for me.

Lil help!

Your problem may be that your Java version is too up to date.
When I go on, before I can get the window up I get requester;

"This site requires an older version of Java.
OK to run the older version?"

I click yes and Bob's your Uncle.

Hope this helps.

do you use ie6,7 or firefox, i use firefox and never had problem
biggrin.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

GAMEDAY LIVE (AFL Website)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back