Game Day Gameday thread Dees v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, whats with:

10m dinky kicks which are being turned over or being shanked??? Hunter I'm looking at you. But there's been a few offenders

Jong doesn't look near it, just 3 touches and has given two poor frees away

Toyd looks like he's OD'd on valium. Unacceptable by him so far.

How many chances does Brett Goodes get to prove he is a very poor AFL footballer???

apart from Jong who is still injured and should not be playing, I concur.. This is a shitfull display
Actually Cordy is playing his best game, he is competitive in the ruck and around the ground he is getting it a lot. Hunter is absolute gutless, no skills, I would sub him now. You can see why Sydney aren't weeping about losing Biggs, he is very ordinary, in fact the whole team is ordinary, Melbourne will shit it in.

Well I didn't see this coming.

We have played Melbourne into form. We've fumbled, missed targets, put teammates under pressure, missed about 6 kickable goals and generally played with no intensity, cohesion or confidence.

This is going to be a great test for Beveridge. What switches can he flick?

Well, that was a disgusting half. This is more of the shit that drove us crazy for the last two years.
I was only yesterday saying to my wife about the effort we've been putting in this season, spoke too soon it seems.

Do we seriously cop this every time against these flogs. There is always something for them to play for. Stynes, Daniher etc and we just never get ourselves up for the challenge.

They have lost by something like 200ts in the last 3 weeks. We just need to get better. I tipped it against the Saints and I said it again here.

All we need now is friggin Ablett to come back against us and that will be it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, we need to hire someone to work on Stringer's set shots.

He's literally the worst set shot for goal in the competition.

Terrible performance thus far.

Stoppages we are getting worked over. We are directionless as we can never anticipate where the ball is going as Cordy is always playing from behind.

Fwd line looks inept. Stringer's kicking is not even close. Boyd is being double teamed. The rest of the fwd line needs to work to acceptable levels to provide an option.

For pace we should have them, but there is no overlap.

Worst half of footy we have played all year. I really hope that Bev gets stuck into them at half time. They fully deserve it!

This also better be the last game that Cordy plays for a long time. He has been absolutely terrible. Is that what happens when you keep getting a game regardless of how well you play?

So damn frustrating!!

We can't talk about endeavour, our blokes have been embarrassing.

The last quarter against the Swans. Chalk and cheese. Where's the heart? Where's the pride?

1. Actually Cordy is playing his best game, he is competitive in the ruck and around the ground he is getting it a lot. Hunter is absolute gutless, no skills, I would sub him now. You can see why Sydney aren't weeping about losing Biggs, he is very ordinary, in fact the whole team is ordinary, Melbourne will shit it in.
Have you actually which team he has tapped it to when he get the tap???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back