GameDay Thread v Gold Coast @ Carrara (7:40pm start)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder Hurls signed for 5 years, he wants to play in Fletch's 450th

Most frustrating game. Am feeling like I felt after the Port win in r23 last season. Might be the interstate factor that always stumps us, in the end we got the win and just have to move on and try to improve before next week.

It's always nice to know your team can grind out wins in games that they are not performing their best. Go Bombers :thumbsu:

Worst 3-0 team I've seen, too many close calls. Says good thins about our resilience. Wish mine was a little stronger, I almost snapped my membership card in half lol. The bipolar is coming out in this bear.

I'm relieved with the points, but these injuries don't bode well for the next couple of weeks.

By the way, what in the world is happening to the Western Bulldogs? I've been so focused on our game and I've just seen the score.

Umpiring was horrible - we got way too many soft ones, Hurley however got butt r*ped by Warnock all night and got nothing and Ablett was his usual "do no wrong" self. Poor form all round - GC were harshly done by but so was Hurley.

Looking forward to the day we win when we are actually playing well.

No one has complained about the umpiring, I thought they were pretty good tonight, were pretty consistent, we probably got the better of it but it didn't hand us the win or anything.

Oh, GC Got away with a lot of throws, holds etc etc. It evened out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melksham and Zaha, embarrassing. Melk especially.

Was thinking how woeful his performance was early in game but have to think he was playing injured in the end,,,!!!??? Surely? Cmon??

struggle to get a game ever again if not for an injury ravaged list if he wasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back