Game Day Gameday thread - West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs. 7:40pm AEST Patterson Stadium

Who will win

• West Coast > 30 points

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • West Coast < 30 points

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Western Bulldogs > 30 points

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Western Bulldogs < 30 points

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Draw (no Jack Watts options here)...

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They always have, and remain today as one of the most annoying opposition teams i reckon ! They simply give u the shits !

From the early days with idiots like Peter Sumich etc, they just continue to produce annoying players after annoying players that really just get up your goat !

All in all I don't think that you can single out 4-8 players after a big loss like you normally can - it's just been all-around poor execution of the game plan and everybody has something to blame.

Truth is, we've been out coached again. They beat us at our strength, contested footy, and it just shows you, that the rest of our game has not developed much at all.

Truth is, we've been out coached again. They beat us at our strength, contested footy, and it just shows you, that the rest of our game has not developed much at all.
and its no good winning contested footy if we cant convert goals ! Our forward line was caught out again tonight, and it needs to be seriously addressed

Agree 100%. That's where we fall down. If the clearances/contested ball is not going our way we don't have a plan B. The boldest change we did in the game was when we moved Murphy forward.

Wasn't lost at selection table, the great land of the Giants threat didn't materialise (except maybe junk time). Players just didn't show up, and game plan lacking.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back