Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

To précis the above WADA don't **** about.
Unfortunately for Essendon, that seems to be the case.

I'm not sure to what extent these matters are bound by precedent, but I suspect WADA couldn't let the Tribunal's application of "comfortable satisfaction" stay. They either appeal and have the threshold lowered, or they lose and use that to lobby Governments for change.

I think this is the spreadsheet that was hastily put together the same day Dank forged the invoice from Alavi and probably when the photo of "the vial" was taken. I would think that said spreadsheet was actually not considered as a true and proper record of what was given to players.

Should be obvious to those not in a cult

Hird's interview on 360 should be the thing that finally makes EFC supporters wake up and see how much of a liar this bloke is, but unfortunately I don't even think that will be enough for them foamers.

Hird is such a sociopath that he can't even stop himself from blantantly telling complete fabrications on live tv where his claims can be easily checked.

He claims that he saw spreadsheeets with Thymodullin written next to players names and that these spreadsheets were handed over to ASADA and basically accused them of destroying evidence.

So this question is, can ASADA sue Hird for defamation or at least for making false accusations of criminal conduct on ASADA behalf with his blatant lies?

Did they have just one printed record of this spreadsheet? Nothing on computer?

Give me a break!
Nope
He saw the spreadsheets,Robson gave them to Asada and they destroyed them and that's a fact jack-says Hirdy!.
Also Gerard said that Asada says they don't have them and that the Afl appointed Tribunal say there is no evidence of thymomodulin use at the EFC.
Gerard says- it's either TB4 or god knowr what!

I think this is the spreadsheet that was hastily put together the same day Dank forged the invoice from Alavi and probably when the photo of "the vial" was taken. I would think that said spreadsheet was actually not considered as a true and proper record of what was given to players.
your not suggesting its a fake? im shocked to be reading this

hahaha this shocking information is revealed... with an old media photo of all those players from the post afl tribunal press conference

381874-11084a2e-f83f-11e4-a758-97c89e8ea731.jpg

That was huge, amazing really. Strong accusation.
The problem for James is that this magic spreadsheet, that was so important to the innocence of the players, wasn't argued as evidence by the players lawyers, and even if it was the tribunal did not accept that 'thymosin' could've have been thymomodulin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Perth time so not watching it.

Is Hird taking the piss?

It was more robbo is leading Albert, and Albert and robbo are very dumb IMO

Then Hird is either lying to himself or has bad god delusion

I for one cannot wait for the musical

Will asada take legal action vs Albert ?

Sounds like Gerard is sick of being made to look like a complete ass-clown by supporting the Bombers.

Light bulb comes eventually.

Whately is very clued in on this case. He did a very good interview with McDevitt on ABC radio. I feel certain his stance on Fox in the past has been driven by Fox.

On Perth time so not watching it.

Is Hird taking the piss?
Maybe referring to some paperwork that was completely rejected as being genuine.
Either way gauntlet has been thrown into dumpling shop.
Also interesting when Robbo said"you were nearly sacked twice"

Ok
Hird reckons he's seen spreadsheets with players names and thymomodulin on them which Robson handed to Asada.
Asada says they don't have them says Gerard.
Hird said that the club aren't the ones responsible for destroying records!.
Robbo-that's a big accusation
Hird- it's not an accusation it's a fact!.

Loved the way Hird threw his former friend under the bus (again). Oh to be a fly on Ian Robson's lounge room wall 7:58pm tonight.

Compelling viewing... Whateley broke the shackles and I think I heard him say "you lucky he holdin me back" I still think hirdy has some things he wants to say but just can't.
Agreed. Actually I thought Hird handled himself rasonably well until he dropped the spreadsheet and asada must have destroyed it allegation. I bet he didn't plan to say that. Expect fallout.

Hird is playing the victim card to protect his own personal image at all costs to maximise his earnings potential. The problem is that there is an element of the population not buying into his BS and are looking to tangle him up in his own web of deceit. Watch this space. He will absolutely try and smash WADA and ASADA over the next 6 months in the media to try and influence the court of arbitration publicly, he may even start proceedings against McDevitt. Trust me, it will be open warfare in the media now as he knows, if the players are found guilty, he will be run out of the AFL system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back