Garlick Resigns...

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the work of Iago again yebiga? :$
Well if he were somehow to get the ceo job - than yes
Otherwise I suspect iago is still scavenging for the right ingredients before he stokes a his cauldron and begins stirring again to a boil.

Someone in management had to go after that debacle
Have to say it appears Gordon has some savvy he once lacked

Interesting to see who is the replacement .

Dont like the sound of that tbh. The AFL are campaigners

It's in the interests of the AFL for us to thrive independent of any of their assistance. Presumably if they want to place a CEO for us, it's someone who is more able to take us to bigger and better things than Garlick. At the end of the day it's to our benefit.

I spoke to Simon this morning at training and would have never have guessed that this was coming judging by his demeanour... He gave no indication at all and was in very good spirits and very bullish about the season ahead.. I doubt very much that he'd leave on his own accord... Good Luck Simon

Fall guy? Very funny.
More like part of the problem, oversaw some of the worst decisions in our recent history.
I'm not saying that he's without blame for what transpired in October.

I'm just intrigued that he's one of very few to have departed.

Care to name any of those decisions? I thought he did a reasonable job without setting the world on fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying that he's without blame for what transpired in October.

I'm just intrigued that he's one of very few to have departed.

Care to name any of those decisions? I thought he did a reasonable job without setting the world on fire.

Where have you been since 2010?
Not only decisions he has overseen but the performances on and off the field. Its the CEO not the bootstudder.
Try the Eade sacking, the McCartney appointment, McCartney's recontracting, numerous player contract stuff ups, the whole Griffen saga including this years payments, still getting jack for Etihad and without mentioning how we have gone lately.

Also we may have announced a profit last season but you'll find its covered by what AFL gives us and Gordon has put in himself. Why do you think the AFL want him out?

I'd sooner put one of those drinking duck contraptions in charge than appoint Dave Matthews as CEO.

images
Dissapointing

Remove this Banner Ad

Garlick Resigns...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back