Mighty P

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Roys FFC, Lakers
Now I know you are a classy place, Bay, and I know some of you might take this the wrong way, but I am genuinely intrigued by what the **** happened with these two; they were basically inseparable!

So what happened with these two? Rumours of shenanigans, rumours of substance abuse for as long as I can remember and now Gazza is quitting media and seeking mental health help?

And before you trolls try accuse me of making fun of mental health issues, I am not, I just wanna know if this is this a mental health issue like Buddy Franklin's "health" issue, or is it for real?

Apparently, Billy has said their friendship is over too, so something big must've gone down.

Lyon stuffed his daughter.

I am hearing similar things, but also one that involves the missus, how trustworthy can these rumours be? Or is it a case of where there is smoke there is fire?

And if true I'd be more concerned with Billy's mental health tbh.

The media and ALMOST everyone elses willingness to outright accept buddys excuse was mental health has opened the door to anyone and everyone to claim same, therefore claiming an excuse to avoid questioning.

Question is....who next?

much better to just use frisby injuries

The media and ALMOST everyone elses willingness to outright accept buddys excuse was mental health has opened the door to anyone and everyone to claim same, therefore claiming an excuse to avoid questioning.

Question is....who next?

I think this is a valid concern; has it paved the way for people to use the excuse as an "easy way out" with barely any scrutiny?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of us can say for certain but with the Buddy 'mental health issues' and now Lyon's 'mental health issues' the cynic in me says that in the AFL circle it's a convenient cover-up for when you don't want people/media asking too many questions for fear of finding something unsavoury. Hope I'm wrong mind you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back