Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Garry. And Billy. It's a real shame. They both struck me more as blokes who like a beer than coke heads. I guess I'm naive...

I've never heard rumours of Billy on it, Gazza yes, but not Bill. JB strikes me more of the type. Wouldn't surprise me though.

I've never heard rumours of Billy on it, Gazza yes, but not Bill. JB strikes me more of the type. Wouldn't surprise me though.

Well you can tell by Bill's waist he is a brew man. I guess that's a good guide, if known middle age partyer is still slim, probably on gear. Newman, Warney... Whereas Billy and Scott Cam probably just have an ale.

Well you can tell by Bill's waist he is a brew man. I guess that's a good guide, if known middle age partyer is still slim, probably on gear. Newman, Warney... Whereas Billy and Scott Cam probably just have an ale.

Surprisingly it's not always the case; I knew some fat motherlovers who loved to dabble in the narcotics.

Well done to Garry if true.

Emirates-Day-IIIII.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or... rogue scientist?

Or... Clenbuterol laced cocaine?

Regardless, seems the tried and trusted <injunction> has gone out of fashion

So it appears Gary tapped Billy's ex wife...

Feel sorry for both of them. Gary probably got plowed and had a huge (what have I done) moment in the morning.

Billy still upset thinks, how can mate do that. Easy for this stuff to happen when you are depressed and/or self-medicating.

Kick a man when he's down
Reprehensible...

I feel sorry for the guy, I never said he deserved what happened. But you're just saying shit based on nothing. I was merely busting the myth you'd bought into, on the basis of what's actually known about him.

Making fun of people with mental issues is really distasteful.

It is, but it's also a bit much that any shit deed committed can be sheeted home to 'mental health issues.' Good luck to Garry, but if he's done what's rumoured, he can't expect to get off scot free.

Last edited:
It is, but it's also a bit much that any shit deed committed can be sheeted home to 'mental health issues.' Good luck to Garry, but if he's done what's rumoured, he can't expect to get off scot free.

meh' was only stirring the pot anyways.
I dislike Garry so it's nice to see the prick piss off for a while. Hopefully it's permanent.

Shame
s-foot-2.jpg
can't just fu** off either :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back