Remove this Banner Ad

dan warna

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 13, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
seemed to go and congratulate every hawthorn player and say well done.

while i am happy to see the cats go down, especially scarlett and chapman, i thought Gablett was pretty classy.

Outstanding player, on and off the field.

A true champion.:thumbsu:

well done to the hawks, well done to ablett :thumbsu:

Mods please merge with other Gary Ablett jr thread.

yeah was pleased to see the cocky cats go down, but sometimes the actions of a true champion are seen in defeat as well as victory.

G.Ablett is a rare one IMO.

While fans from opposition teams are happy to bag him, they'd cream themselves if gablett lined up for them in 09.

as for class, well, Ablett just elevated himself into to the top echelon.

he clearly is, for me, the best player in the competition, brownlows and norm smiths not withstanding.

A good footballer, but a sook nevertheless. i see he carried on from his Brownlow night.

HE NEEDS TO GROW UP.:rolleyes:

A good footballer, but a sook nevertheless. i see he carried on from his Brownlow night.

Losing today will be all part of the growing up process for Gazza, seems like he is the spoilt kid who got given everything, except hair, and today the big bad Hawks took something away from him.

How exactly does he need to gro up? Cause he was genuinely disapointed that he just lost a grand final? Some people are actually pretty passionate about premierships believe it or not

Has been a cut above for the past 2 yrs..

Im starting to think that If his last name wasnt Ablett - he would be sitting back tonight with a Norm Smith - on the back of 2 Brownlows..
No doubt the way he plays footy, he would have no interest in individual awards anyway, just the ultimate team man, couldnt have done much more to lift his side today..

Max Hughton, anyone?

Shut-up, you twit.

Taking pot shots at a guy who has just given his all and clearly bleeds for his club, and takes a loss hard, indicates you have far more growing up to do than Gazza.

You CLOWN.

true champion who gave everything. for those who complain about a few tears do not relise the effort and heart that goes into being a true proffesional sportsman. one thing i hate is people who achieved nothing in there lives to take a snipe at someone who puts there heart and soul into being the best they can

He was amazing today . Absolute champion player. I'm rapt hodgey got the norm but sitting in the stands i thought Gary was clearly the best individual player on the field.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garry Ablett will no doubt go down as one of the greats, he was just pure class today and so what he shed a few tears. Alot of work goes into trying to win a premiership every year and to get so close is just sometimes overwelming

Garry Ablett will no doubt go down as one of the greats, he was just pure class today and so what he shed a few tears. Alot of work goes into trying to win a premiership every year and to get so close is just sometimes overwelming
Please elaborate.

A product of the umpires. Classy? I don't consider someone classy when they are concerned with individual awards as much as team success. He was soo dissapointed when he lost the Brownlow and the Norm Smith it was disguisting.

He should stick to soccer the way he throws his head back and looks at the umpire. He thinks he is above the AFL, and simply looks at the umpire as if his head has been taken off every single play he is involved with.

A product of the umpires. Classy? I don't consider someone classy when they are concerned with individual awards as much as team success. He was soo dissapointed when he lost the Brownlow and the Norm Smith it was disguisting.

He should stick to soccer the way he throws his head back and looks at the umpire. He thinks he is above the AFL, and simply looks at the umpire as if his head has been taken off every single play he is involved with.

After watching him dominate today and this yr, he might well switch codes - just for a challenge..

Mate, you have no idea about footy if you think Gazza only gets a kick posing - you cut that he tore Kane Cornes a new one when he played your mob? Or do you just not like seeing champions from other sides?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett Jnr a cut above

Remove this Banner Ad

Back