Gary Ablett vid

Remove this Banner Ad

CatmanForever said:
I got it...took a day and a half but thanks for those seeding it....just watched it and man he was just an awesome player. I love how he always had his eyes on the ball. Something a few current players could learn

I still shake my head in utter amazement about some of the things he used to do.

An absolute genius...

I thought I would miss out on seeing this footage due to the fact I had no idea what a torrent, seed or peer was, but thanks to the great man crowmdome, I received my dvd copy in the post this week, for only a mere $10.
Gary Ablett & crowmdome = Gods :thumbsu:

Get Crowm Dome to send you a acopy, easiest way seeings as no-one is seeding it. PM him, he charges $8 and sends it to you overnight.
Alot easier for me than downloading it etc

i'm seeding it again (well at least i think i am).. changed the file name & it stopped seeding but i've changed it back so hopefully it will work.. will leave it going whenever i can.. enjoy!!

Thanks finrod & Fritz!

Seems to be coming down.

Got 5% in 3Hrs with a couple of other download going.

As long as my torrent client doesn't crash It should be here in a day or 2.

;)

Loving it!

I know this is double-posting, but I want people to see this as a seperate message.

I've got 25% of this downloaded.

It should be finished by the end of this week - 30th June.

I'm not going to watch this until season's end, so it will be seeded for approximately 3 months.

If anyone wants to get it, it is still available for download even though the tracker says there are no seed or leechers.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/293981

Grab it while you can.

Cheers!

Hey thanks for the video mine is on 41.2% :) but when ever i go to preview it through windows media player the following message comes up. Windows media player can not play the file. The file is either corrupt or the player does not support the format you are trying to play. Can anyone help me?
thanks

I don't trust those preview things. I don't think it will really work unless the file is 100% downloaded. Check you have the right codec too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

afl genius said:
Hey thanks for the video mine is on 41.2% :) but when ever i go to preview it through windows media player the following message comes up. Windows media player can not play the file. The file is either corrupt or the player does not support the format you are trying to play. Can anyone help me?
thanks

I think it has something to do with the encoding - I couldn't get it to work with media player either, even when fully downloaded. My suggestion is that you download the VLC player - it's a small file and the player works with pretty much everything, unlike Windows Media Player.

I doubt that the preview would work anyway, if it hasn't downloaded fully.

copernicus said:
I think it has something to do with the encoding - I couldn't get it to work with media player either, even when fully downloaded. My suggestion is that you download the VLC player - it's a small file and the player works with pretty much everything, unlike Windows Media Player.

I doubt that the preview would work anyway, if it hasn't downloaded fully.

Yeah I second that - rarely works for me, but turns out fine in the end.

I know with emule it has an option to download segments for previewing, which it downloads the first and last segments. So maybe you'd need those segments downloaded if they aren't already?? But even doing that it often doesn't work for me.

It will definitely not preview before it is fully loaded.

Also, make sure you have the latest k-lite codec pack form free-codecs.com

tomthehawk said:
can somebody seed it again please?
Sorry, a bit off subject but thats a good username...well almost.
280606_0734_001.highlight.jpg

Anyone willing to seed this for an hour?

I had it, but I changed clients to seed it better. Now the new client says I have 99.6%?

What a gyp!

skankfest said:
Anyone willing to seed this for an hour?

I had it, but I changed clients to seed it better. Now the new client says I have 99.6%?

What a gyp!

Yeah, I can do it Skanky. Give me 20 minutes (have to turn the router off and log in directly).

Lovely!

Shouldn't take long.

Maybe 1/2 an hour and then I'll continue my pledge to seed it until season's end :)

And...how 'bout those cats? :D

=============

Edit:

Done!

Thanks lads! (And lasses).

Operation Seed Ablett.avi under way!

God speed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett vid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back