Gary Ablett vid

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I've uploaded as much as I downloaded, so that makes 2.4Gb transferred... since Bigpond kindly include uploads and downloads into their cap each month, I'll re-seed once the month clicks over.

Well I've uploaded as much as I downloaded, so that makes 2.4Gb transferred... since Bigpond kindly include uploads and downloads into their cap each month, I'll re-seed once the month clicks over.
Bigpond really suck that way - one reason why I never go near them.

I think as long as people get to about 80%, its ok, 100% is average so there will always be those below this even if there intentions are good.

My apologies for those who're also being rooted by their ISPs.

Optus have a system where if you upload say 15 kB/s you're downloads go to nearly zero. Stop the upload, or cut down to 3-4 kB/s, you can download virtually unlimited again (up to say 80-100 kB/s).

I've tried this many times so don't say 'you have a bottleneck upstream'.

My apologies for those who're also being rooted by their ISPs.

Optus have a system where if you upload say 15 kB/s you're downloads go to nearly zero. Stop the upload, or cut down to 3-4 kB/s, you can download virtually unlimited again (up to say 80-100 kB/s).

I've tried this many times so don't say 'you have a bottleneck upstream'.

Don't sweat on it mate.

The longer it takes them to get it the more chance they have to seed what fraction of it they already have.

Its the tools who complete it in 3hrs and then nick off that ruin it.

I upped it from june til after the grand final last year and i have no qualms keping it seeding this entire season, but they're gonna have to wait.

Its for the best.:thumbsu:

Hello. I have just discovered that this item exists! How exciting!

I'm unable to torrent anything at the moment but would love to own a copy of this...

Is anyone here able or inclined to do a B&P for me? Please?
If $10 is still the going rate, that's fine too.

Please let me know.

Cheers.

Hello. I have just discovered that this item exists! How exciting!

I'm unable to torrent anything at the moment but would love to own a copy of this...

Is anyone here able or inclined to do a B&P for me? Please?
If $10 is still the going rate, that's fine too.

Please let me know.

Cheers.

Look up Gary Ablett on you tube. The vid is on there broken into 12 parts, and you can rip it from there if needs be.

was wondering if you still have this gary ablett video.. ive tried for weeks to find it but cant...i would love to see it. can u help in any way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett vid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back