Gary Lyon - drunk?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone listening to triple m currently, he sounds plastered! Slurring his speech and getting much more animated than usual...

Classic - probably trying to forget the fact that he made a shameful mistake by not defending his colleague and peer against a vicious attack by Newman. Coward.

Classic - probably trying to forget the fact that he made a shameful mistake by not defending his colleague and peer against a vicious attack by Newman. Coward.

and then joining in with Newman to attack Sam Lane for daring to criticise what happened on the show the week before. Wait maybe he was drunk the night before lol.

and then joining in with Newman to attack Sam Lane for daring to criticise what happened on the show the week before. Wait maybe he was drunk the night before lol.

Lyon's probably feeling the pain of his piss-weak betrayal of Wilson who he obviously respects. But he's too scared to break the blokey code inherent in TFS type of football culture. It's really quite embarassing how lame that show is compared to Before the Game and Footy Confidential.

Lyon's probably feeling the pain of his piss-weak betrayal of Wilson who he obviously respects. But he's too scared to break the blokey code inherent in TFS type of football culture. It's really quite embarassing how lame that show is compared to Before the Game and Footy Confidential.
Yawn

Before the Game isn't lame? Oh dear. It has ANDY MAHER and LEHMO for christ's sake! Besides, the whole idea of it was to make a PG rated Footy Show anyway. They do not speak one word about how football is being played, it's more about who can fit in the most one liners and Bryan 'David Brent rip-off' Straughn. Footy Confidential is about media stories, not football games. The only decent show that actually discusses relevant on-field stuff is 'On The Couch'. The rest are all entertainment/controversy based shit.

Man up.

I remember the exact same thing happening with Sam Newman about 15 years ago, I heard him slurring on the radio and making a fool of himself and said to a friend this guy's career is over, he'll be sacked. Next thing I know he becomes a sensation on the Footy show and on radio, life is strange. :p

No it's not. Footy Confidential is shithouse. Caro is shithouse, as is Before the Game. Why is it a betrayal to take Caro's side and not Sam's? Just because he works with her, it doesn't mean he has to respect her. He proberly doesn't, and I don't blame him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before the Game isn't lame? Oh dear. It has ANDY MAHER and LEHMO for christ's sake! Besides, the whole idea of it was to make a PG rated Footy Show anyway. They do not speak one word about how football is being played, it's more about who can fit in the most one liners and Bryan 'David Brent rip-off' Straughn. Footy Confidential is about media stories, not football games. The only decent show that actually discusses relevant on-field stuff is 'On The Couch'. The rest are all entertainment/controversy based shit.

Man up.

Before the game is good light hearted footy entertainment and lead in to the Saturday night game. On the Couch is a good wrap of the previous round. Both are excellent for what they are but you can't compare them.

What is with your sig? Tommahawk can chop my wood????????:eek: Is that some homo-erotic fantasy?

Sam Lane deserves everything she gets. She only gets a gig because of her dads name, and when she is on air, struggles to put sentences together. I dont get to listen to her often but was in Melbourne last week, and listening to her struggling to put a few sentences together is like pulling teeth.

The no talent idiot Brayshaw looked more pissed than Lyon on TFS:D

he is 1 of the main reasons why i watch the AFL Footy show.

i remmeber, way back in like 2000, i was at K-Mart, my girlfriend at the time looked up at this lifesize (maybe even bigger) pic of Gary Lion advertising some sort of clothing range, I wish i had of stolen that sign/poster/pic.

My appreciation of the AFL Footy show = http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432574

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Lyon - drunk?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back