Gaspar retiring

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Retirement from punt road today

Im sure you wept tears when Paul Chambers was delisted too

Paul Chambers played about 5 games for us while Gaspar was a loyal servant (of the tiges anway;) ) and even then I didn't say anything like that about chambers.

Imagine how you would feel, when the supporters of the club you gave the last 10 years of your life to are overjoyed at your retirement.

Can the likes of you ever make up your mind? What do you want exactly? We're bagged for having the gaspars and tivendales of the world and yet when the broom comes out we get bagged? MAKE UP YOUR MIND FFS.:mad:

I dunno, maybe a few nice words....Good Luck Darren, all the best etc. If thats going too far maybe not comments like "one less under-skilled cretin on our list".

The game will be the lesser for it!:rolleyes:
If ever there was a player who chased $$, it's this bloke!
Put a bounty on his head when he first got drafted to Sydney and then cashed in big time at the Tigers!
See ya later hack!
Most over-priced piece of rubbish to pull on football boots!
:thumbsu:
Correction: ONE of the most over-priced piece of rubbish to pull on footbally boots! Anyone remember that dud Chalmers that put a bounty on his head??

i wonder how Andy Kellaway is feeling about this ... he thought he had 2 more years left & the tiges chose to keep Gaspar over him...

Richmond have committed themselves to tanking and Gaspar isnt in the plan

Paradox?

Anyway, I'm very disappointed in the Richmond fans on here that are praising this. As someone else said, no wonder we get picked on and abused. If you can't find it in your heart to congratulate Gas on his career, well you are not a supporter IMO.

Yes he has been terrible the past 2 years, but it doesn't change the fact that he has put everything in to that Yellow and Black jumper.

Good luck with your future endeavours, Gas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paradox?

Anyway, I'm very disappointed in the Richmond fans on here that are praising this. As someone else said, no wonder we get picked on and abused. If you can't find it in your heart to congratulate Gas on his career, well you are not a supporter IMO.

Yes he has been terrible the past 2 years, but it doesn't change the fact that he has put everything in to that Yellow and Black jumper.

Good luck with your future endeavours, Gas.

Well said mate!:thumbsu:

My comments were not directed at true supporters of the club such as yourself and I'm sure there are many others like you who wish him well.

Thanks for everything Darren, you've been a good contributor for the club over the years ... but i'm happier that he's retiring rather than someone like Brown

Thanks for everything Darren, you've been a good contributor for the club over the years ... but i'm happier that he's retiring rather than someone like Brown

And I thought he was one of the very few at Richmond who was going alright this year, despite the club having a donut-5 record.

He's done well for a bloke who struggles with foot disposal and really gave 100% every game. And he's hung them up with dignity.

100% Agree mate. Very good stopper, just a shame that once the ball hit the ground, or he had possession, that he wasn't able to dispose of it effectively.

Had he been able to do that, he would have been one of the best full-backs who ever played the game IMO.

And I thought he was one of the very few at Richmond who was going alright this year, despite the club having a donut-5 record.

He's done well for a bloke who struggles with foot disposal and really gave 100% every game. And he's hung them up with dignity.

I dont think his form has been that great at all. He is clearly well below what he was capable of. His decision making and disposal cost us a lot during the first 5 rounds.

Some of the crap floating around here about Gaspar's retirement gives me a fair indication as to why Richmond are as crap as they are and have been since I was born.

Some amazing stuff.

Sad to see him go. Good Luck with life after football Darren.

Ooops sorry, I forgot, this is Bigfooty........

F*** you Gaspar, I'm glad your career turned out shit. Thats what you get for leaving the swans!:thumbsu:
Just think about this if he didn't leave the Swans to go to the Tigers; the Tigers would have won the 2005 Grand Final and the Swans would be looking at finishing 9th again! and be happy to do so

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaspar retiring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back