gay marriage postal vote.

which way are you voting in the gat marriage debate?

• yes

Votes: 178 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 36 14.6%
  • wont cast a vote

Votes: 33 13.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is actually hilarious, Senator Cory Bernardi played the political card around SSM to cause a brawl with a local primary school's fundraiser the kids organised to support a small NFP called "Do it in a dress" to support girls in Africa that are not able to get an education. THe kids were hoping to raise about $900 for the cause and due to Cory's input around how outrageous it is kids getting involved with wearing dresses and aligned it to the SSM debate - the end result is they have raised over $60k.

Lots of anti-conservatives are donating just to make a point.

I guess something good has finally come from Cory's rantings.

http://www.doitinadress.com/team/craigburn-primary-school

$250k now!!! target was $900

I will vote No in protest of the arrival of the unsolicited text message.
That's so ****ing petty. "I'm going to vote to deny people a freedom because I got a text message!"

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people did that though. Don't know who decided it'd be a good idea to send those texts out, surely they knew the reaction it would receive.

Maybe it was a clever "No" campaigner. I doubt receiving that text has made more people vote yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they would work on the theory that those voting yes or no will continue to do so whether the text is sent or not

they would be hoping the odd apathetic of forgetful person would get the text and post a yes in that otherwise would have been missed

21730905_829139193959317_5324646036767274405_n.jpg

I notice people keep calling it a vote. Isn't it some $100M survey that doesn't really mean anything? Seems like a lot of effort and discussion for something that is inevitable down the road.

There are very, very few people in Australia who think it's a good idea that aren't either members of or employed by the Liberal party.

The comment:

"I wasn't going to vote at all but I'm now going to vote no because of the yes campaign and their vicious bullying of anyone who votes no"

Cut the bullshit - you were always voting no, you just needed something to hang your decision on. Just ******* own it
It is quite easy to be lazy and not return a survey. Actually seems quite believable that if you piss someone off it will harden their stance and motivate them to do it.

132am for me.

The claim of a computer program randomly generating numbers seems very questionable as well.

??? I thought a receive time of 132am would be right up a computers alley

Remove this Banner Ad

gay marriage postal vote.

Back