GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not gunna waste anymore of my time with you bunch of useless rednecks but the one main difference between us and you...is we are good:eek: and have won something that looks like this

A908.jpg

Something your clubs can only dream of.

Have fun talking yourselves up in here before another wasted season you Duds, you might be able to head down to Torquay BFL GF day and we'll show you how its done;)

So good haha. How many times have Ammos been so good in a season yet not gone on to win the Premiership. Think the early 2000's spring to mind.

As for winning an AFL Premiership, didn't realise Ammos played under the alias Hawthorn in 2008.

Keep up the good posting mate, you give me something to laugh at during the day :thumbsdown:

I'm not gunna waste anymore of my time with you bunch of useless rednecks but the one main difference between us and you...is we are good:eek: and have won something that looks like this

A908.jpg

Have fun talking yourselves up in here before another wasted season you Duds, you might be able to head down to Torquay BFL GF day and we'll show you how its done;)

To be honest if your talking about a BFL Premiership it doesn't look anything like that.

If you wonder why your club is undoubtedly the most hated in Geelong, you just answered your own question. Do you actually play seniors for this club? I ask this as your comments sound like that of a spoilt 13 year old and if you are indeed playing ones it is also an embarrassing reflection on your teammates. :thumbsdown:

I still am struggling to understand why you continue to post in this thread because as I have previously stated no1 here gives a f*ck what the ammos have done or what they are going to do in the future. But obviously you are a lonely man craving attention.

A908.jpg

Dont hold back champ however I hope your only potting the posters clubs and not the league propogating that the GDFL is inferior to the 2 other leagues in Geelong.

Seems asthough Hitman if anything is keeping a lid on it.....Winch will have another one signed up after this weekend;)

Yeah not letting on anything mate... still a long way to go.

Tell me Echucaboy could you see this player featuring in the top 10 players by the end of the season??
Also do you think M.Shaw would be a nice pick up for Winchelsea?? When fit would he be a gun?

Tell me Echucaboy could you see this player featuring in the top 10 players by the end of the season??
Also do you think M.Shaw would be a nice pick up for Winchelsea?? When fit would he be a gun?

Who's this jed hogwarts (something like that) I keep hearing about. From harry potter or what?

Hey Guys,
Anyone here involved with a club that may be interested in a practice match late Feb or early March 2009? PM me!

Thanks

Russell

Sure am, got no problem with GDFL actually I'd like to see a BFL V GDFL game. But I ain't gunna cop crap about my club from Anakie and bloody Inverleigh supporters.
Maybe they should merge and make a good shit club instead of being two shit clubs.

Your a two's player aren't you ammos08?! Bet you even struggle for a run in the magoos but as long as you feel good potting everyone else on the internet.

Could possibly be! As long as you don't have Harro taking pre season the boys should be getting fairly fit by the start of the year....Good news is that Shaw's purchased some Fat Blaster tablets so he should be firing....When fit you'd have to say he'd be a fair pick up..

Why keep a lid on it hitman?? :confused:

Can anybody down that way let me know how a bloke by name of Adam Benson goes as a player i.e type of player and position please, i believe he played for Bannockburn thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GDFL LADDER 2009

THOMSON
EAST GEELONG
CORIO
BANNOCKBURN
BELL POST HILL
North Geelong
Inverleigh
Belmont
Werribie
Anakie
Geelong West
Winchlesea

GDFL LADDER 2009

THOMSON
EAST GEELONG
CORIO
BANNOCKBURN
BELL POST HILL
North Geelong
Inverleigh
Belmont
Werribie
Anakie
Geelong West
Winchlesea

Hello Ammos08, can you explain your theory on Belmont finishing 8th please. Are you saying they wont improve on last year, I have heard they have picked up some very handy recruits and numbers are good at training.

GDFL LADDER 2009

THOMSON
EAST GEELONG
CORIO
BANNOCKBURN
BELL POST HILL
North Geelong
Inverleigh
Belmont
Werribie
Anakie
Geelong West
Winchlesea

Hello Ammos08, can you explain your theory on Belmont finishing 8th please. Are you saying they wont improve on last year, I have heard they have picked up some very handy recruits and numbers are good at training.

Thats fair, but from what I've gathered Thomson, East & Bannock have recruited well. Corio and BPH will be there abouts. North Geelong have picked up a few and I also think Inverleigh will improve on last year (and so will the teams above them so may not show on final ladder position).
That 5th spot in the GDFL can go to anyone as shown over the years but all the teams outside will have to improve a hell of allot to knock one of them teams out this season IMO.

Rob Cutajar from North Geelong has signed on at Corio handy pickup.

A908.jpg

ok mate we all no that ammos r the best team in geelong but no 1 on here cares this is a G.D.F.L forum stop posting on here about how good u r

GDFL LADDER 2009

THOMSON
BELL POST HILL
CORIO
BANNOCKBURN-EAST GEELONG-BELMONT (these 3 sides in my opinoin could be fighting it out for theses spots come finals)
North Geelong
Inverleigh
Werribie
Anakie
Winchlesea
Geelong West

what do people think? i dont think inverleigh will be a contender they will be super competitive. Bell Post Hill could be a very good chance with winning a flag. any comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back