Geelong and District Football League 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belmont Lions Sports Club 14.9 (93) vInverleigh 21.13 (139) Bell Post Hill 16.7 (103) vEast Geelong 15.16 (106) Werribee Centrals 17.11 (113) vCorio Football 27.19 (181) North Geelong 10.13 (73) vGeelong West SC 14.12 (96) Bannockburn 16.9 (105) vAnakie 6.13 (49) Thomson 22.20 (152) vWinchelsea 4.2 (26)

bph vs east must have been a good clash? look like east missed alot of scoring shots.

I thought you said the finals would be set in stone after Hill knocked off East Favre?
Good call. Bout as smart as Moreland running round calling people soft. haha orange boots, 0 hardballs, giving away silly free kicks and calling people soft. Last time I check cowards can't go round mouthing about footsteps. At least your hair was looking all flash for the camera champ.

bph beating thomson in a finals like atmosphere, people claiming wallace going down put thomson going downwards and might have cost them but i would say the same can be said with grgic going off before halftime with an injury and considering he took around 10 marks in the first half 3/4 being contested i think it would even it up more than enough. great game. and there is only 6 sides challenging for the top 5 with a loss by east geelong against bph after the break changing that and cementing the teams who will play finals

yeh i know i kind of meant if east geelong lost to bph then it would cement the finals team but once again its opened it all right up

just had a loook at the remaining draw with who the top 6 teams play , against the other top 6 teams.

inverleigh have to play every single team in the top 6
with the rest only playing 3 or 4 teams from the top.
will be interesting to see how that pans out

leigh clifford kick 12 straight v w/bee cen ? is it close to a club record ?must b right up there in the goal kicking 4 the league i here he is having the best year of his career and would b leading the club b & f

leigh clifford kick 12 straight v w/bee cen ? is it close to a club record ?must b right up there in the goal kicking 4 the league i here he is having the best year of his career and would b leading the club b & f
was at game great performance by cliffy and the team w/bee also put in a good effort not a easy game

Belmont Lions Sports Club 14.9 (93) vInverleigh 21.13 (139) Bell Post Hill 16.7 (103) vEast Geelong 15.16 (106) Werribee Centrals 17.11 (113) vCorio Football 27.19 (181) North Geelong 10.13 (73) vGeelong West SC 14.12 (96) Bannockburn 16.9 (105) vAnakie 6.13 (49) Thomson 22.20 (152) vWinchelsea 4.2 (26)

bph vs east must have been a good clash? look like east missed alot of scoring shots.
A good game but one dominated by each club at different periods. BPH held East goaless in the first only for this to be turned around in the second. East then came out and domintaed the first part of the 3rd only for BPH to control the final half of the third and the first part of the 4th. Just when it looked to be over East bang ona couple ot win the game.

During the time when either had a run on the other looked helpless to stop it.

East are just starting to get their preferred side back and if they can add Coy, O'Hara, Hoey, Paisley and a couple of others who didn't play to this side in the next couple of weeks they will be a real handful.

I thought you said the finals would be set in stone after Hill knocked off East Favre?
Good call. Bout as smart as Moreland running round calling people soft. haha orange boots, 0 hardballs, giving away silly free kicks and calling people soft. Last time I check cowards can't go round mouthing about footsteps. At least your hair was looking all flash for the camera champ.

If you are going to wear the wheels champ then you need to get a kick and I didn't see too many of them on Saturday. As LLoyd said you looked to busy giving lip and trying to wrestle blokes (which I would advise against given your slender frame) to worry about the pill.

I think Mark otoole has it with 23.12
yeah he would definately be up there but i would think Jed Potter, Mark Stewart and Ricky Otoole would be going pritty well

A good game but one dominated by each club at different periods. BPH held East goaless in the first only for this to be turned around in the second. East then came out and domintaed the first part of the 3rd only for BPH to control the final half of the third and the first part of the 4th. Just when it looked to be over East bang ona couple ot win the game.

During the time when either had a run on the other looked helpless to stop it.

East are just starting to get their preferred side back and if they can add Coy, O'Hara, Hoey, Paisley and a couple of others who didn't play to this side in the next couple of weeks they will be a real handful.

this is spot on:thumbsu:

Any Thoughts On A Whitley Medalist This Year?and Predictions On Best And Fairest For Each Team At The Half Way Mark?taking Winch Out Of Equation The Race For Second Bottom Is Of Interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Thoughts On A Whitley Medalist This Year?and Predictions On Best And Fairest For Each Team At The Half Way Mark?taking Winch Out Of Equation The Race For Second Bottom Is Of Interest.

Anakie- R Lazarich
Bannoc-T Kolleger
Belmont-H Williams
BPH-S Lewis
Corio-M Stewart
E Geel-Oppalander
N Geel-K Schwenison
W Geel-A Melvile?
Inver-T Starcevic
Thom-M Curtis
Werr-C Andrews
Whinch-M Worland.

Just a stab in the dark...

If Jed Potter isnt leading at the half way mark there would have to be something wrong

That is a fair effort. Who against and how long ago?[/quote
amatures in 1994 only 16 years old at time it was under 18s and amatures actually won the flag that year, but seniors im pritty sure was tyquin 13.13 in 1995

Anakie- R Lazarich - Bauman
Bannoc-T Kolleger -Mullanegrant
Belmont-H Williams -Agree
BPH-S Lewis -Agree
Corio-M Stewart -or Ricky
E Geel-Oppalander -Agree
N Geel-K Schwenison -not sure, maybe fitzsimmons
W Geel-A Melvile? -Agree but Skene is having a good year
Inver-T Starcevic -Trotter either of these two
Thom-M Curtis -Agree
Werr-C Andrews -C hardingham to go close
Whinch-M Worland - Attrill or Day to come good, Worland has left

these are my suggestions

Anakie- R Lazarich - Bauman
Bannoc-T Kolleger -Mullanegrant
Belmont-H Williams -Agree
BPH-S Lewis -Agree
Corio-M Stewart -or Ricky
E Geel-Oppalander -Agree
N Geel-K Schwenison -not sure, maybe fitzsimmons
W Geel-A Melvile? -Agree but Skene is having a good year
Inver-T Starcevic -Trotter either of these two
Thom-M Curtis -Agree
Werr-C Andrews -C hardingham to go close
Whinch-M Worland - Attrill or Day to come good, Worland has left

these are my suggestions

Not bad... btw... Trotter has won every Inverleigh b and f since they came back in 2002... except one... gold star for who can tell me who it was and what year it was!!!

Interesting to read on Monday in the Advertiser Rob May quoted as saying about his forward line "We're probably one big man short. I would love a 6''6' guy up there." Just saw in todays clearances Shane Lowther heading to Bell Post Hill from Thomson. He's not 6''6' but was a very good big forward at Lara at his peak but a long time since those days. Could he still be that tall they say they need? How long since he last played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back