GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Simon Calbert is definitely back but apparently he didn't play on the weekend, they have also picked up another quality forward from the bush as well. Add Fastuca, Wallace, Beck, Chugg, Foley, Simmons and a number of exciting teenagers to this, then they should scrape into the final 5. They play their first half a dozen games at home so this should set them up pretty nicely.

Calbert would be in the top 3 players in the competetion so he is a huge inclusion for them.

will not play finals.
Fastuca, still good but getting on in age. Wallace, on one leg. bad knee. Beck, past it. Foley inconsistant.
Have lost Gilham, mayberry, shannon, kennedy, r fastuca, montgomery, jewell, cornish, walsh, clonan and the list goes on!

hill must be looking alright cause drysdale will be a good side this year
anyone herd about other clubs like north corio bannoc etc it seems it all about werribee b.p.h tompson and east we need some new clubs topics
linverleigh are in deep trouble at the moment. they have stuggling seniors and i know clayton trotter is one big part of them staying alive. they dont have the money to get players and seen as though their u/18s didnt win a game they dont seem to have any players coming through, dean muir is an exception, so they need to do something...

will not play finals.
Fastuca, still good but getting on in age. Wallace, on one leg. bad knee. Beck, past it. Foley inconsistant.
Have lost Gilham, mayberry, shannon, kennedy, r fastuca, montgomery, jewell, cornish, walsh, clonan and the list goes on!
these three may have returned to centrals. i drove past galvin park last night and noticed gillo, monty and sean cornish training. it looks like paul carson and ross fastuca might be back as they were training also. they looked very sharp indeed.

Anybody tell what sought of players .Jon Carnevali, Ian Miller are ex Anakie last year 2006

Carnavale is a sook and a hang out, if things are not going his way he will toss it in.

Miller is a very small on baller forward pocket type who shows plenty of heart but has a bit of white line fever and can go a over the top in his aggression which can cost his team but when his mind his right can play

these three may have returned to centrals. i drove past galvin park last night and noticed gillo, monty and sean cornish training. it looks like paul carson and ross fastuca might be back as they were training also. they looked very sharp indeed.

Kooley your a knob,
Geelong west st peters are training there because they are not allowed on there ground

my mail is they have all returned to the centurions. centrals will be a real force again in 2007. :rolleyes:

If that's your mail it might be time to sack the postie!

Last I heard Cori Wallace was throwing big money at Heath Buck to lure him out of retirement

If that's your mail it might be time to sack the postie!

Last I heard Cori Wallace was throwing big money at Heath Buck to lure him out of retirement
old_man_1.jpg

Why on earth would Gillo be training back at Centrals, when he the coach of GWSP? Surely he has enough on his plate.
If it was GWSP training down there, then that would explain the reason for them looking sharp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why on earth would Gillo be training back at Centrals, when he the coach of GWSP? Surely he has enough on his plate.
If it was GWSP training down there, then that would explain the reason for them looking sharp.
being a loyal werribee boy gillo may have decided to return to the place he finds more comfortable. it's great to see the lads following him back.

Are there any practice matches being played over the long weekend that anyone knows about?
i wouldn't have thought so. the gdfl don't start until may 5th so i would doubt any club would make their players play in a scratch match over the easter break, 4 weeks out from the start of the season.

what's a not knob?
you know what i mean fat so!

you just talk so much c**p its not funny. why dont you tell us all that your some super star in your lunch box. you just make up so much bull**** its not funny.

Peter Riccardi, Nathan Saunders, Scott Faulkner, Dale Carson... They all looked sharp running around in their Rooster tops

Corio got smashed by newcomb, but corio only had half a seniors side, a couple of thier recruits looked okay, two big fowards kicked 10 beetween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back