GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any news on whos coaching winch or are they going back to colac

rumour has it that Andrew Leak is going to be coaching Winch. Also the Mclure brothers are leaving and going to Modewarre. They are offering Trent big money after he won the downlow on there footy trip. I think it's stupid that you would go on another teams trip.

rumour has it that Andrew Leak is going to be coaching Winch. Also the Mclure brothers are leaving and going to Modewarre. They are offering Trent big money after he won the downlow on there footy trip. I think it's stupid that you would go on another teams trip.
if that is ture u would expect winch 2 go backwards next year leak in only interested in one thing himself

:pi have good info on winchs new coach but dont know first name but now last name is mills played at belmont with mcvilly and has been playing in cdfl so maybe they r heading home

:pi have good info on winchs new coach but dont know first name but now last name is mills played at belmont with mcvilly and has been playing in cdfl so maybe they r heading home
well legs u would no u are from winch if something happens in winch doesnt take long 4 word 2 get around in that town:thumbsu:

they had a 3 hour meeting with him wednesday night meeting was only going 2 b a quick chat so by all reports no one wants the job but hopefully we will find out at the agm which is on 28oct 2pmwinch footy oval

dont know bout half but i know b.kelly going o/s hardingham,kitchen werribee cen,n.reid working,m.worland finley m.harvey st marys but dont worry winch top 8 in 08

dont know bout half but i know b.kelly going o/s hardingham,kitchen werribee cen,n.reid working,m.worland finley m.harvey st marys but dont worry winch top 8 in 08
top 8 that the problem with winch is more interested pissing up after the game its a top five but prop booked footy trip 4 first week of finals again hey legs no hopers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rob.may is the new coach at bell post hill 2 years 1st year will be good but lets c how things go in the 2nd he doesnt have the best record in the 2nd year anywhere

If this is true it would have to be one of the biggest signings in the gdfl in recent times. Wallace has huge credentials. Mathison medal, 4 or 5 time GFL premiership player and coached one of those aswell.

rob.may is the new coach at bell post hill 2 years 1st year will be good but lets c how things go in the 2nd he doesnt have the best record in the 2nd year anywhere
Who is Rob.May that you're referring to?

Your posts are quite confusing.

I'm just wondering if you mean Robbie May from the Western Suburbs in Melbourne?

Who is Rob.May that you're referring to?

Your posts are quite confusing.

I'm just wondering if you mean Robbie May from the Western Suburbs in Melbourne?
Don't mean to answer for legs, but yes it is robbie may that coached deer park for last couple of years . Did he ever play in geelong region before?

G'day people, not from this league but recently heard u aquired 1 coach from my league in robbie may, legs not sure if have eva coached or not but when coaches take ova new club its funny how hard players work, 2nd yr they all tend 2 b little lazy. Saying that maybe things didnt work out where eva he has coached b4, but like all comps if u have no cattle u wont win. At heights we went from 7th in 06 to 2nd in 07 does that make a g8 coach, no. We didnt recruit heavy just woke up 2 ourselves, rob may took a side from 9th in 05 up to 2nd in 06, doesnt mean he can coach just recruited very well, 8 from previous club. No he has already got 4-6 players from both h/xing & taylors lakes going up with him so if true they will b very hard 2 beat:thumbsu:

its ture bout wallace i just got sick of all the shit bout thomson i new 1 week ago who cares just post wat u know and move on .also know werrib cen bout to name new ast coach,anybody out the hear this

werribee centrals new ast coach is criag hardingham handy pick up werribee need a ruckman also shane tobin playing there 2,both will b big pick ups for centrals

werribee centrals new ast coach is criag hardingham handy pick up werribee need a ruckman also shane tobin playing there 2,both will b big pick ups for centrals
your right ,hardingham will be a BIG pick up. Saw him in werribee the other day, CARRYING PLENTY, gagey will run the fat pig silly.go tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back