GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking Bell Post Hill's recruits in Bevan Hurst (Bell Park), Chris Hemley (ex-St. Kilda) and even Nick Arundall.

Hurst is a handy forward to have because he plays a lot taller then he really is, Hemley has put on some weight over the past few years but still would produce a fair bit of skill and I don't know about Arundall in recent years but was a fair gun when in juniors!

Things are looking very good at the hill dont worry about that. Daniel farrar also on board which will add some experience, bell park priemership player. 2007 could be our year look out Thomson

Newtown is your dont agree with my comment you know nothing about football. Stick to the can drinking mate because you have no idea about a footy club
Love the grammar obi1, try reading your quote before you post it

Newtown is your dont agree with my comment you know nothing about football. Stick to the can drinking mate because you have no idea about a footy club
Get the name right tool, it's Newton not Newtown. You continue to bring the high standard of this thread down with your dumb arse responses.

Heard on K-Rock yesterday that thomson have signed Royce Vardy. Can anyone confirm that?
Huge inclusion if so.

dont no about vardy.....ive been told a few things about harris going to corio a couple of blokes i no in the diamond valley league saying he was a freak in there league to quick and to strong for the best backmen in the league down there has anyone else herd much about him

I was wondering if Rob Chamberlain was cleared back to East Geelong or not? I do beleive that we play them in a practice match in 2 weeks and I would like to catch up with the man and have some ales.

I was wondering if Rob Chamberlain was cleared back to East Geelong or not? I do beleive that we play them in a practice match in 2 weeks and I would like to catch up with the man and have some ales.
Is he the boy that's originally from Kerang, played at East in 2004. He goes alright actually.

His transfer has been cleared Kidgorgeous, who do you play for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young chocolates hasn't been sighted down at training yet! East have a practice match on Saturday against Moama and I don't think he's playing. Might play against Kerang though. Top bloke and a gun footballer.

Nth Geelong have barely rated a mention. Losses of Hardman, King, Manning etc eat into their top 8-10 players. Are their replacements of equal or better quality, or will north struggle this season?

Nth Geelong have barely rated a mention. Losses of Hardman, King, Manning etc eat into their top 8-10 players. Are their replacements of equal or better quality, or will north struggle this season?
Matthew King 19th man is probably the most overrated player in the GDFL. He unaccountable and slow. I wouldn't have thought he would be a major loss for Nth Geelong. Hardman and Manning on the otherhand are two players they could ill afford to lose.

Matthew King 19th man is probably the most overrated player in the GDFL. He unaccountable and slow. I wouldn't have thought he would be a major loss for Nth Geelong. Hardman and Manning on the otherhand are two players they could ill afford to lose.

Will this coming season be his third club in 3 years? Or has he spent a couple at Nth?
I believe that Hardman will do well at Lara, even though they are an ordinary side.

Young chocolates hasn't been sighted down at training yet! East have a practice match on Saturday against Moama and I don't think he's playing. Might play against Kerang though. Top bloke and a gun footballer.[/quote]

Where are East playing Moama? It'll be a good hit out for both clubs, I think Rory Priddle plays for the Moama Magpies.

looking at the clearances ive noticed sam hickleton has been cleared back to bannockburn, he was a handy player when he played seniors as a young fella, could be handy for bannockburn

Will this coming season be his third club in 3 years? Or has he spent a couple at Nth?
I believe that Hardman will do well at Lara, even though they are an ordinary side.

Don`t worry about Lara - they will be better than last year. Looking at the transfer list is M.Firman that was on the Essendon Rookie List last year wanting to go to Lara this year????

Young chocolates hasn't been sighted down at training yet! East have a practice match on Saturday against Moama and I don't think he's playing. Might play against Kerang though. Top bloke and a gun footballer.

Where are East playing Moama? It'll be a good hit out for both clubs, I think Rory Priddle plays for the Moama Magpies.[/QUOTE]

Rory did played with the Mowers...is now at Picola United in the Picola league.

yes...come highly rated...will be very handy in the Cats midfield.

Yes the former bell post boy will be very handy in the cats midfield the geelong VFL cats cant see him playing many games for lara though.

Quick Question any news out of North Shore never hear anything about them are they on the up this year or not, Thoughts people ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back