Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 3

Geelong Supporters - are they Victoria's dirty little secret?

• Yes, thank goodness they're mostly confined to a single town.

• Yes, out of sight & out of mind. We shun them and rightly so.

• No, every state has a criminal underclass.

• No, they're people too... poorly bred perhaps but that's not their fault.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL It's not a personal battle, I'm just asking why you would go straight to a joke about suicide in order to discuss a football game. Your purported personal battles don't explain it.

But you're looking at a picture of a cardboard box and saying "look, I have cardboard box." Well, no you don't. You're just looking at it, you don't have the box. You could have the box, if you wanted to. But you don't have it.

LOL I think talking about suicide is more of a buzzkill. It's not a personal battle, I'm just asking why you would go straight to a suicide reference in order to discuss a football game. Your purported personal battles don't really explain it.
This is a bit rich Podgey... Not long ago you were making some pretty ordinary comments re Bartels child abuse and other things related to that topic in general.

This is a bit rich Podgey... Not long ago you were making some pretty ordinary comments re Bartels child abuse and other things related to that.

It's totally different; Bartel's abuse is a matter of record as I understand it.

The question here is why a link would be drawn between suicide as a real option and a football game, seeing as the two are totally out of proportion to each other. Really weird.

Back on track please

It's totally different; Bartel's abuse is a matter of record as I understand it.

The question here is why a link would be drawn between suicide as a real option and a football game, seeing as the two are totally out of proportion to each other. Really weird.
IMG_8989.JPG

Just goes to show how much the compromised drafts contributed to their three-peat. Ordinary players getting carried by 6 or 7 stars ... other teams weren't afforded the luxury and are playing catch up as a result.

We'll forever remain as the greatest side of not only the modern era, but of all time. :thumbsu:
Hahahahahaha
That's a white belt type of comment, I thought you were a black belt!!!

Last edited:
Seeing a 2nd game rookie flaw Hawthorn's greatest player of the last decade was symbolic of their demise. As Hodgey's rotund belly flopped to the floor, so to did the Hawks era.
How's ruggles going??? Need to start showing your players how to take a hit!! I've seen girls take harder hits than that, so have some of your past players for that matter hahahaha

Hahahahahaha
That's a whit belt type of comment, I thought you were a black belt!!!
Speaking of, it's nice to see you've finally made your way into the bay once everyone's gone to bed. :$

IMG_8993.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sleeping!!!! It's really not that hard to get your head around is it??
Lol, I also work night shift yet had time to watch the game.
You seriously expect anyone to believe a hawf supporter slept through the Easter Monday clash? Fukn :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Been having a leisurely lol on the hawf board. :)
#FreeKickGeelong
It's just unfortunate they have so many friends in the media (and we have none)
They'll make finals on the back of that crap
Geelong think they are contenders and can't even put us away by 100+....pathetic.
The game changed when the umpires decided there was 2 sets of rules. Before that it was close.
Rabble is the best word I can think of
I will never blame a loss on umpiring decisions but the two or three from Ray were pathetic. I get fired for poor work performances, why not the idiots in the green
Langford should never play at AFL level again. love the endeavour but you're just not good enough
New era starts now. If senior players want to contribute and lead, they can. If they don't, seek a trade at seasons end.
If I have to watch his soft as butter, one arm half hearted, flatly refuses to put his body on the line attempts at tackling for the rest of the season. I'll ******* lose my shit!!
Sold our soul for TOM and JOM and the rest is history.
Something is seriously broken with our club
Fu$k this club has been poorly managed !!!!!

"Langford turns it over again."
:):):)

Been having a leisurely lol on the hawf board. :)

:):):)

And to think 10 games ago they were 2 games on top. Champs were re-signed, they were amazingly managed, Clarko could do no wrong, youth was awesome and a 4peat was a cert.

#Borethorn

Lol, I also work night shift yet had time to watch the game.
You seriously expect anyone to believe a hawf supporter slept through the Easter Monday clash? Fukn :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Expect it!! Believe it!! Have a quess how many F**ks I care if you do or not.....
Now im sure you got a shit load of stirring to do so get on with it, make hay while the sun shines my friend!!!

And to think 10 games ago they were 2 games on top. Champs were re-signed, they were amazingly managed, Clarko could do no wrong, youth was awesome and a 4peat was a cert.
Surprisingly you got most of that correct, except the last bit.
Im not use to reading such thought out insight post from you!!! Well done old chap.

Expect it!! Believe it!! Have a quess how many F**ks I care if you do or not.....
Now im sure you got a shit load of stirring to do so get on with it, make hay while the sun shines my friend!!!
I don't believe it for a second and you should stop trying to convince yourself also.
Paaah-thetic... :)

I don't believe it for a second and you should stop trying to convince yourself also.
Paaah-thetic... :)[
Good for you, I quess if my "night shift job" was selling crack on the local corner I could afford to get up early to watch the footy too!!
Now back to that stirring thing, you got anything else??

Rioli tonight was good but his efforts off the ball were uncharacteristic of what I've seen.
:$:$:$
Absolutely agree with the trouble part. And it's BIG trouble. We seem to have gone over the cliff without packing a parachute.
:)
Vickery: Looked half decent in the pre season but I'm now starting to see why Richmond fans hated him. Dumb footballer. No other way to put it.
O'Meara. Never saw the hype that got him compared to Ablett Judd etc etc. And we have thrown away everything for him.
:$
Gunston: Never liked him.
Breust: Always been a soft front runner imo. Good player when things are going our way but not surprised he's not making an impact now.
O'Brien: Delist. Useless as **** on a bull
Hard to be tough on Hodgey but I'm not sure whether it's because he's not captain anymore or because he just knows we're shit now but there seems to be an acceptance amongst the group that we are now shit
Hartung: Is it possible to be worse than when you played your first game? Makes Brad Hill look tough
McEvoy: He wins almost no taps and these days doesn't take enough mark's around the ground.
The worst thing I'd say is our youth in general. I can't think of one young player who I am confident of being an a grader. The cherry on top is we have no draft picks
Hartung is poo. I'm just not seeing what future he has in footy
:eek:
I seriously don't know who in the competition is worse than us at the moment. Senior players who are not part of the future and not interested in showing any heart and leadership on the field should just walk
You're dreaming...2018 and 2019 will be much worse...next year's team is going to be made up of half the Box Hill team from this year and it will be a miracle if 50% of those players play 50+ games. And if you think a Jake lever or Steven may will want to leave their clubs after watching this team play you're living in la la land
I don't want to see Clarko sacked, however the club desperately needs a very strong CEO to hold Clarko accountable. Clarko effectively un-accountable and dictating to the club given past success.
:eek:
I'm not an advocate for violence, but Ray Chamberlain should receive a swift kick in the bollocks for today's efforts
Ha ha Geelong we ruined your efficiency inside 50 stat. Thanks for playing. Good luck with the finals thingy
:oops:
Had a little sick in my gob when Scott said he felt for the hawks as its a tough place to be after he went trough the same thing at the bears
:)
this is the first year in a very very long time that I've been coming home from the ground and don't want to watch the game replay on TV.
:(
Positives? Cats and Tigers fans think they got a shot hahaha
lol, not even going to sugar coat this.. we are well and truly cooked..... no consolation of draft pick..... 2017 and 2018 is gunna feel like an eternity.....

Not going to pretend I have any ideas/solutions... we are just cooked/finished.
why did we trade away Sam Mitchell but keep Hodge?
The joke is firmly on Geelong. They're no closer to winning a flag than we are (won't get within 5 goals of GWS in September & the gap between the teams will widen next year) and have been suckered into allowing Chris Scott to top up to keep his job - and they're about to hand the muppet a 2 year extension! :drunk:
Nice one :thumbsu:
When Hawkins, Taylor, Mackie, Selwood & Lonergan are gone in 2/3 years we'll see if they can carry the same load
The best thing is we are ordinary but Geelong aren't that much better.
Delusional
Thought we beat geelong and quite clearly after half time. Oh well cant win them all.
Bottom of the ladder and still inside people's mind and dreams. Love it haters!!! More please. In the meantime something to keep the spirits up.

:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back