Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost Motlop for a 34 year old Ablett, and were passed on by Watts, Stringer and DevonSmith. I suppose that's a win compared to bringing in Rhys Stanley for Pick 21.

Or Jono Rourke for pick 19.

Threw away a 2nd round pick in what’s predicted to be the best draft in history for a 34 year old :D:D:D
GEELONG could reap the benefits of an extraordinary class of four father-son recruits headed by Billy Brownless’ son, Oscar.
Those big fish never landed for the Hawfies, at least we got our man. Fyfe and May just couldn't be convinced to leave Freo and Gold Coast unfortunately. :D

Those big fish never landed for the Hawfies, at least we got our man. Fyfe and May just couldn't be convinced to leave Freo and Gold Coast unfortunately. :D
Already the worst youf in the league and now you're throwing away valuable picks on a 34 year old. Topping up taken to extremes. :huh:

Well done to the AFL on gifting pick 19 to the Cats for Motlop. AFL facilitated deal to get Gaz home, Nakia and Gero said 19 wouldn't be traded niave.
Geelong of course were more than happy to play a hand in the AFL's corrupt machinations. Can't afford scruples when you're topping up like buggery.

It won't make a difference, Geewrong won't win the 2018 premiership.
They are pretenders now relying on a mentally fragile player with equally fragile shoulders and hamstrings! It's going to blow up in their faces so bad in 2018. Anything less than a grand final win is a failure AND they will fail spectacularly! :D It's what the mighty Catters do best (see the QF in 2017 against a weak Richmond outfit and the PF also in 2017 against a weak Adelaide outfit!).

They have stuffed up their youth development for a decade :D

Fremantle will win a premiership before Geewrong do!

Originally draft the GOAT with a corrupt father/son system, then get him back years later with an AFL assisted pick. That'd rile you right up. :D:thumbsu:

I'm loving it, lose Lang and a pick 19 to bring another old bloke in. I can understand Crows topping up but Cats are just desperate to amount to something.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally draft the GOAT with a corrupt father/son system, then get him back years later with an AFL assisted pick. That'd rile you right up. :D:thumbsu:
The only thing Scablett is the GOAT of is being a moneygrubbing little prick who demands his teammates feed him the ball at the expense of their own game.

It won't make a difference, Geewrong won't win the 2018 premiership.
They are pretenders now relying on a mentally fragile player with equally fragile shoulders and hamstrings! It's going to blow up in their faces so bad in 2018. Anything less than a grand final win is a failure AND they will fail spectacularly! :D It's what the mighty Catters do best (see the QF in 2017 against a weak Richmond outfit and the PF also in 2017 against a weak Adelaide outfit!).

They have stuffed up their youth development for a decade :D

Fremantle will win a premiership before Geewrong do!

I'm loving it, lose Lang and a pick 19 to bring another old bloke in. I can understand Crows topping up but Cats are just desperate to amount to something.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

The only thing Scablett is the GOAT of is being a moneygrubbing little prick who demands his teammates feed him the ball at the expense of their own game.
We just brought in Ablett for the equivalent of pick 36, which the majority was paid for by the AFL with their #freepickGeelong. Hawfies understandably irate.

We just brought in Ablett for the equivalent of pick 36, which the majority was paid for by the AFL with their #freepickGeelong. Hawfies understandably irate.
No, you gave up and 2nd rounder in a superdraft for Ablett... and you already have the worst youf in the league

Farm%20Has%20Sold%202-20-17.JPG

No, you gave up and 2nd rounder in a superdraft for Ablett... and you already have the worst youf in the league
You try too hard to troll that you neglect to put any thought into your posts.

And what's better is we managed to bank points for elite f/s prospects Oscar Brownless, Lachlan Hocking and Bailey Scott who are all rated quite highly.

Couldn't get any better. :thumbsu:

Oh **** yeah!
Beautiful little Gaz back at the Cattery.
Lol Hawforn, only win of the trade period is getting rid of old fatso.

With the little master to lead them our brilliant youf will shine brighter than a million suns.
I predict Cookatoo to be All Australian (Along with about another 10 Cats) and Gaz to win a Coleman just like dad did.
Oh God I need to go knock out another one at just the thought! It will be red and swollen by tonight.

And what's better is we managed to bank points for elite f/s prospects Oscar Brownless, Lachlan Hocking and Bailey Scott who are all rated quite highly.

Couldn't get any better. :thumbsu:

Must be getting desperate to put a good spin on things when you're excited about trading picks for points.

And to know Bosk was sitting on the edge of his seat at 1:30 praying the Ablett deal would fall through. Gold.

Came expecting tears. Not disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back