Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you can win the game and win it comfortably, I am certain it will help at the end of the year," Hawthorn coach Alastair Clarkson said.

"It is going to be tight in terms of ladder position - and could be the difference between a top four position and not getting a double chance.

"And if could be the difference between either making it or not too.

"We're in the that bracket of sides - we could finish as high as top four or as low as not making it at all."

Not a random sauce, need something confirming your claim. Also web search says this quote is from Round 19, so it has nothing to do with expectations for the season ahead.
Can't find the interview but he said it before the start of the season when asked about his expectations.

You'd be wrapped seeing your beloved Melbourne wipe the floor with the reigning back-to-back straight setters. Although it's a bit of a soft kill, they are 0-4 in finals of recent times. West Coast in Perth will put up far more of a challenge than '0-and-4thorn'.
and the Cats

You'd be wrapped seeing your beloved Melbourne wipe the floor with the reigning back-to-back straight setters. Although it's a bit of a soft kill, they are 0-4 in finals of recent times. West Coast in Perth will put up far more of a challenge than '0-and-4thorn'.

'Wrapped' lol.

No we have beaten two pretty good teams. Top 4 Hawks, and Geelong who have the best midfield in history. Gives us a lot of confidence going over to Perth.

'Wrapped' lol.

No we have beaten two pretty good teams. Top 4 Hawks, and Geelong who have the best midfield in history. Gives us a lot of confidence going over to Perth.
Its a pretty good effort the Holy trinity pushed the Cats into flag favourites this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a pretty good effort the Holy trinity pushed the Cats into flag favourites this year

I must say I bought all the hype saying that Dangerfield, Ablett and Selwood were the best trio ever assembled, and gave us no chance.

This is exactly the response I expected from you campaigners. Couldn't face up all week after finishing 8th and losing your first final in a game that was over after 15 minutes, but suddenly you all miraculously returned at the same time now.

Doesn't matter as we beat you twice this year and finished above you on the ladder. So much for not playing finals for years. Reckon we'll be better again next year as well. When I can be bothered a bit later expect some old posts to be quoted, you ****ers need to be called out for your stupidity.

This is exactly the response I expected from you campaigners. Couldn't face up all week after finishing 8th and losing your first final in a game that was over after 15 minutes, but suddenly you all miraculously returned at the same time now.

Doesn't matter as we beat you twice this year and finished above you on the ladder. So much for not playing finals for years. Reckon we'll be better again next year as well. When I can be bothered a bit later expect some old posts to be quoted, you ******s need to be called out for your stupidity.
55f86045b0ccc2e82f5d62fc79049a21.jpg

Didn't even need to bottom out or take priority picks to make finals this time.

Well done, Dad's Army.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back