Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud of straight sets.

What a club.
That's all they have left. After the Brisbane loss they were sacking their entire club. No future, their youth was terrible, etc, etc.

It's amazing what a cushy fixture does for a sudden change of attitude from the most entitled, arrogant and deluded supporter base of any footballing code anywhere in the world.

Like I said. He who laughs last.

Eat a big bag of dicks back to back straight setters.

Jeff didn't look happy, I think the angry ants done for.

View attachment 558693
proxy.php

What do you have to laugh about? Gelol are shitter than hawthorn?
Thats the crux of the matter here isnt it?

Since neither team won the premiership this season it descends into the question
'Who is worse?'

The answer is obvious, clearly demonstrated and beyond argument or doubt.

Geelong is worse.

#betterthangeelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats the crux of the matter here isnt it?

Since neither team won the premiership this season it descends into the question
'Who is worse?'

The answer is obvious, clearly demonstrated and beyond argument or doubt.

Geelong is worse.

#betterthangeelong

Geelong lost by less to a team that finished above them. Hawthorn lost by more to a team below them :$

Of course I had my mobile. But if you've ever been to a game, you'll know how difficult it is to get reception.

I jumped on when I got home :)

Of course, and it took more than an hour to get out of the stadium. Should have left when your captain had is brave spat, game was over from there on

So losing two finals are better than one?
You only get the opportunity to lose the second if youre better to begin with.

Who lets Melbourne kick 100 points against them in a final.

#alwayshawthorn

Geelong lost by less to a team that finished above them. Hawthorn lost by more to a team below them :$
It was all about the lead up.
We had a hard fought contest against the reigning premiers wheras Melbourne played a bunch of soft frontrunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back