Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It means the team that is winning the most right at this time. Maybe if Geelong won something this week I would be them.

Sure.

I'm sorry you lost sleep over a casual post on the cuckhouse board :$
Its good that you can openly admit you were wrong.
Hawthorn two flags, Tom Mitchell Brownlow. What did Geelong win this week?
Looks like we won a lot more space rent free going by the way you’re Chernobyling right now.

Its good that you can openly admit you were wrong.

Looks like we won a lot more space rent free going by the way you’re Chernobyling right now.
1537795496345_G7O1RIJEL.1-2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a reach.
Nah true story. He at least got his team playing finals whereas you just hitched a ride on any team playing finals. :tearsofjoy:

Good to see you’re giving your ‘support’ back to the mayblooms now they’ve lost tho. Very noble. :oops:

Tommys arse tearing of DangerFlog,Duckwood and that x Gold Coast player on Easter Monday should have got 6 votes.

Cheating AFL. :thumbsdown:

Look who's here first thing in the morning. But but Geelong.

Just dropping in to say thanks to the Hawks taxpayers here for stumping up $105m to complete the KP upgrade. 40k! What an outstanding venue it will be. Money truly well spent.

Thanks again.

P.S. Any word on when Dingley will happen?
are they finally putting in the missing wing or just onsite injecting rooms?

Nah true story. He at least got his team playing finals whereas you just hitched a ride on any team playing finals. :tearsofjoy:

Good to see you’re giving your ‘support’ back to the mayblooms now they’ve lost tho. Very noble. :oops:
I am him though, remember im the hawks now.

No we totally won, two flags and a brownlow already this week. It's fantastic.

Geelong just won the most polled player at the Brownlow of all time.

It means nothing when you're a bible bashing umpires pet who destroys clubs from within, then once he realises he is a big campaigner. He cries wolf back to his original club.... who is just as stupid to take him back thinking he will help them win a flag. But Ablett is a leech that destroys teams from within.

He helped the mighty Catters go from 2nd to 8th. I expect them to be 12th-18th this time next year, such is the amazing quality of Ablett.

It means nothing when you're a bible bashing umpires pet who destroys clubs from within, then once he realises he is a big campaigner. He cries wolf back to his original club.... who is just as stupid to take him back thinking he will help them win a flag. But Ablett is a leech that destroys teams from within.

He helped the mighty Catters go from 2nd to 8th. I expect them to be 12th-18th this time next year, such is the amazing quality of Ablett.
Wow, nice melt.

Look who's here first thing in the morning. But but Geelong.
Hawks tear the Hangaggers a newie in the AFL.
Our youf tear the Handbaggers youf a newie in the Finals on the way to a Premiership.
The Lady Hawks tear the lady Handbaggers a newie in the GF.

Then Tommy Mitchell tears DangerFlog, Duckwood and the X Gold Coast bloke a newie in the Brownlow.

Ouch.

But But But Hawthorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back