Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grug thinks both your clubs are pathetic, particularly Hawthorn who straight setted.

Grug would like to draw your attention to the mighty Pies who will win the flag.

I don't think I've seen a single Hawk defend Clarko's shitness.
They'll defend Sicily, Howe, Hodgey drink driving, breaking jaws and attempting to put people in wheelchairs against point posts but for this they're unusually silent.

I don't think I've seen a single Hawk defend Clarko's shitness.
They'll defend Sicily, Howe, Hodgey drink driving, breaking jaws and attempting to put people in wheelchairs against point posts but for this they're unusually silent.
He was bit tired and a bit pissed.

Not all coaches have a strong box full of shard to pep them up.

He was bit tired and a bit pissed.

Not all coaches have a strong box full of shard to pep them up.
Weak excuse and one I’m sure wouldn’t wash with crab Mitchell.

Weak excuse and one I’m sure wouldn’t wash with crab Mitchell.

There was supposedly no excuse or apology.

Clarko the super motivator.

There was supposedly no excuse or apology.

Clarko the super motivator.
What’s worse?

Coward punching a bloke from behind as an Aussie ambassador or dissing your best player in front of the nation?

Heard Mitch Duncan was going to drive with Kelly over the Nullarbor to save petrol
Wonder if Menengola might want a lift too?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Heard Mitch Duncan was going to drive with Kelly over the Nullarbor to save petrol

tenor.gif

Duncan is worth 2 first rounders so we'll gladly take 5 and Lachie Neale's compo off Freo.

Last time Wells had a pick that good we got Selwood.

Winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif
Dayle Garlett tell you that?

and yet its a better result than what the cats could manage then add disunity and dummy spits thanks to Ablett
Dunno about that. Geelong managed to lose only 1 final this year.

Behind the scenes the Hawthorn board began to spend large amounts of money that the club didn't have, board members flew first class to games interstate and $1 million was spent renovating club offices by a company owned by the then-club president. Despite a decade of onfield success, the club failed to attract supporters who would become long term backers for the club.

Bandwagoner club confirmed

Behind the scenes the Hawthorn board began to spend large amounts of money that the club didn't have, board members flew first class to games interstate and $1 million was spent renovating club offices by a company owned by the then-club president. Despite a decade of onfield success, the club failed to attract supporters who would become long term backers for the club.

Bandwagoner club confirmed
Where was *that* published?

he must have gone back in the Delorian to get that info maybe he needs to stop in at the Cattery on the way back and see what was happening to thank Danks for
Grand Final on in a few hours yet here you are bumping a shitfight thread with tales of time travel. :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back