3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^

Looks like the Geelong Cats have raised the white flag.

View attachment 228306

It's been a good off-season battle, looks like the Hawks have had their way yet again with the Cats.

I suggest leaving the thread open until Tuesday afternoon for post game banter. Surely you could wait until then before raising the Flag.

No one has 'won' this thread Deano. It's been nothing more than an off season containment thread for 300 pages. If you want to claim it then knock yourself out.

There'll be a game day thread for post match banter.

^^^^^^^^^

Looks like the Geelong Cats have raised the white flag.

View attachment 228306

It's been a good off-season battle, looks like the Hawks have had their way yet again with the Cats.

I suggest leaving the thread open until Tuesday afternoon for post game banter. Surely you could wait until then before raising the Flag.

Deano won the thread. Boy won't that be something to tell them back at the Hawks board.

Well at least we eventually got all your huff 'n puff out the way then... Also good to know you won't waste my time again.
after all it is -

Chef - 1
Bosk - 0

Thanks again for the ask but just remember I'll always give you a shot at the title when you're ready... :)
Was this the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time I've knocked you back on a bet? Honestly I'm starting to lose track....... but I bet you haven't. :D

No one has 'won' this thread Deano. It's been nothing more than an off season containment thread for 300 pages. If you want to claim it then knock yourself out.

There'll be a game day thread for post match banter.
Given its' success at containing Nakia's crazy ramblings in a single thread, wouldn't it be fair to say the mods have been the big winners Chappy? :cool:

lol Deano... You little rippa!!!

Winnah!!! Goin tah Thailand maaaate!!! :thumbsu:
Never been to Thailand, next place I will be going to is Greece.
Where were you the past month? Did you actually have a job or something? Are you back here on Big Footy full time again? Or do you intend to spare sometime for maybe a job and your alleged family.
Better luck this time around with your bigfooty addiction.

Was this the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time I've knocked you back on a bet? Honestly I'm starting to lose track.......
Must be all the colours of the rainbow bluring your memories. ;)

Never been to Thailand, next place I will be going to is Greece.
Where were you the past month? Did you actually have a job or something? Are you back here on Big Footy full time again? Or do you intend to spare sometime for maybe a job and your alleged family.
Better luck this time around with your bigfooty addiction.
:cool:

I'm guessing Hodgepodge, ******* or Tazhawk are here.

It's like a train wreck in slow motion isn't it... :cool:

But where else would they be when the outside world is such a tough ask for them..? :straining:

Fair point. All 3 will disappear soon enough, along with that gutless, bandwagon pleb formerly named Bosk.

Normal speed for *******.

The best Pleb Geelong tanti's are the ones when you poke them just before you go to sleep and wake up in the morning to find I have been on the minds of the obsessed. Poor guys couldn't get to sleep on account of the rage.
Thanks it was easy.....carry on :) :thumbsu:

4ffe8cc880bd9-p.jpg

Last edited:
James Sicily, Daniel Howe, Jonathan O'Rouke, Blake Hardwick, Kaiden Brand, Angus Litherland. If you're wondering who these nobodies are, they are the much hyped Hawf youf who have been named for Round 1. I think it's best you stick with poaching players from other clubs, because that drafting is complete shithouse. :drunk::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Was this the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time I've knocked you back on a bet? Honestly I'm starting to lose track....... but I bet you haven't. :D

Given its' success at containing Nakia's crazy ramblings in a single thread, wouldn't it be fair to say the mods have been the big winners Chappy? :cool:

If you saw someone crazily rambling on a bus would you get up and move to another seat or would you strike up a conversation and keep telling them they're crazy.

Farewell Josh_hawk, dean31, Nuggets73 and dipper86. You blow-ins have been good value, but I fear this may be the last time we meet after the Cats finish handing out a good old fashion belting on Monday. You won't be missed, and you will be forgotten. Adios. :thumbsu:

Poor STD18 with his scorching case of herpes. You just don't get it. lol You can't win.
If the Geelong plebs win on Monday its an insignificant match....the only thing that matters is matches that matter, Grand Finals and knock out finals.

John-Kennedy-and-Michael-Tuck-with-the-premiership-c-6267172.jpg

1398052711400.jpg

if Hawthorn wins on Monday...we just get to laugh at you some more, its always a win win for us. :):thumbsu:

Poor STD18 with his scorching case of herpes. You just don't get it. lol You can't win.
If the Geelong plebs win on Monday its an insignificant match....
And that's the typical Hawf attitude right there dipshit86. "If my team doesn't win the game doesn't matter because I actually follow soccer now". 'Riding the bumps when it best suits me'. There's a reason your club was almost voted out of existence, because when the going got tough people like you scampered away and started to follow Manchester United. :$:thumbsu:

And that's the typical Hawf attitude right there dipshit86. "If my team doesn't win the game doesn't matter because I actually follow soccer now". 'Riding the bumps when it best suits me'. There's a reason your club was almost voted out of existence, because when the going got tough people like you scampered away and started to follow Manchester United. :$:thumbsu:

Loser mentality at its finest....warts on the brain will do this to you STD18.

Grand Finals/knockout finals > H/A wins.......... In matches that matter the Geelong supporter base is left with syphilis
This is why your football club has less premierships than Hawthorn even though you had 35 year head start. On top of that you're tin rattling......In every facet you support failure, you're hurting. :):thumbsu:

Loser mentality at its finest....warts on the brain will do this to you STD18.

Grand Finals/knockout finals > H/A wins.......... In matches that matter the Geelong supporter base is left with syphilis
This is why your football club has less premierships than Hawthorn even though you had 35 year head start. On top of that you're tin rattling......In every facet you support failure, you're hurting. :):thumbsu:
The fact that you first deflected from your worrying youf, and then again from your lack of support for your football club tells me that I might be hitting some home truths here dipshit86. So after Monday will you be whipping out the Manchester United gear? :straining::thumbsu:

The fact that you first deflected from your worrying youf, and then again from your lack of support for your football club tells me that I might be hitting some home truths here dipshit86. So after Monday will you be whipping out the Manchester United gear? :straining::thumbsu:

He's more likely to jump on the Foxes.

You need to seek treatment, a cream perhaps...... This loser mentality is really getting the better of you. besides its a bit rich coming from a Geelong pleb, you don't even have a membership nor do you attend the matches.....hence your tin rattling ways.
Just because you put 10 cents into a can...doesn't mean you're a supporter. Tight a8se pleb. Get a membership. :):thumbsu:

You need to seek treatment, a cream perhaps...... This loser mentality is really getting the better of you. besides its a bit rich coming from a Geelong pleb, you don't even have a membership nor do you attend the matches.....hence your tin rattling ways.
Just because you put 10 cents into a can...doesn't mean you're a supporter. Tight a8se pleb. Get a membership. :):thumbsu:

Melt.

Not sure where this is coming from but if you read it in your own accent it makes sense i reckon...

Good for you bruv.
You sound very sound. :thumbsu:

Now lets continue talking about me, huh...?

Tell me first what you don't like...
Don't know you well enough to say I don't like any particular thing.

Tell me this, how do you feel about people who claim to support a football team yet are nothing more than barrackers? I ask because it's people like this that won't pony up a few $$ that see Cooky having to hold a "hand party session" in the Costa household just to cover the ridiculous $3.3M that went down the shitter last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back